CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

M.O.A.B.

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

Anyone afraid of any other team this year?? Curious how Adams continues to develop under Khari Jones, but with them on a bye and the other 7 teams we've seen so far, to quote the late Don Matthews, "if they play their best and we play our best, I like our chances.", and I don't care who it is.

Scared of the Als for sure. But only because I haven’t seen them play. 

Just now, Mark F said:

does ottawa have a first down?

Don't think so. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Anyone afraid of any other team this year?? Curious how Adams continues to develop under Khari Jones, but with them on a bye and the other 7 teams we've seen so far, to quote the late Don Matthews, "if they play their best and we play our best, I like our chances.", and I don't care who it is.

Mtl is the main unknown. Some teams maybe rusty but I really think it's wide open. The mafias grind style is gonna be a huge edge in the first half of the season. 

10 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Booooo. I thought that was a good Pass. 

It was or maybe was half an inch forward. On first look I thought threw it ahead but replay made it appear closer. Typical CFL..  ESPN probably shows that highlight but nope... called back cuz 1 inch or so forward  

Just now, Goalie said:

Toronto looked good. They are my surprise eastern conference Grey cup representative. Just something about Dinwiddie.  You can tell his players love him. 

Idk If you can't run at all and they can't a good d should be able to keep you out of the end zone. We will get a good idea next week. But I don't think their ol can stop our 4 man rush.  

First couple games are still like preseason to me. Real season begins labour day. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Idk If you can't run at all and they can't a good d should be able to keep you out of the end zone. We will get a good idea next week. But I don't think their ol can stop our 4 man rush.  

Oh I agree but In terms of who has played in the east so far... Toronto looks best  

Edited by Goalie