CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

M.O.A.B.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Nichols throwing motion looks loopy af no wonder it's going low and behind. That shoulder must be jacked up. 

It's certainly an interesting way to throw a football.  Honestly don't think his shoulder can handle the I'm gonna say normal way to throw a football 

Hamiltons d is a lot better than Edmonton too imo 

Just now, JCon said:

True but the TiCats didn't move the ball. 

No but I think if we had this offensive out put they'd have kicked field goals and we wouldn't have been able to keep up. Teams was their primary source of field position. 

At this point I think it's a question of Brady or mbt for offensive player of the week. 

Just now, JCon said:

Can you really look at Zach's stats and say they were not EXTREMELY similar to Nichols? The entire state line from Thursday was a Nichols special. 

Stats don't tell the whole story. But at the half collaros was on track for 300 and 4 tds. Nichols is on track for 100 and 0. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Can you really look at Zach's stats and say they were not EXTREMELY similar to Nichols? The entire state line from Thursday was a Nichols special. 

Pre-pancaked Nichols not only wins that GC game but likely finishes more drives and we settle for less FGs. He was tearing the league a new ******* in 2019 prior to getting squashed from behind....