CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

M.O.A.B.

18 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Jon Ryan's directional punting is atrocious.

I threw up in my mouth a little when suitor was defending Ryan out kicking his coverage team. 55 yard punts with frequent 25 yard returns isn't good. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Riders didn't own that game..once the BC guys got their feet wet and played a few quarters they started to mesh.

The ridees had the early advantage Soley due to team familiarity..second half wasn't due to "coasting" it was BC handling them..and easily. That Rider online started showing its true shittines as the game went on. And one injury to anyone in that line and they are screwed.

Fajardo like good hitting dumps..quick hitters and short crossing..but that will only take u so far..maybe....maybe 3rd place this yr in West

Against a true raw rookie and Riley throwing wobblers all night they barely escaped with the win..and with a vet kicker..they go ahead late in 4th quarter.

The Lions scare me more than Sask does..or front 7 will eat them alive..we know their schtick and how to shut that down..and as hard as it is to believe their online is worse than last yr .and last yr was hot garbage

But media can keep pumping their tires cause they are a team full of individuals and me first guys..and will eat it up and be their demise..just like last yr

I just glad they didnt break out their plastic big play necklace .that would of been icing on cake cementing what a bunch of ****** clowns they are

Our ol can handle the Lions front too. That could be a new rushing record. 

Hamilton is gonna be top of the power rankings next week when their r handles the riders easily. They did soo much jamming at the line the riders quick hit timing routes will be screwed. 

2 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

What is with the Stamps uniforms?!? Not sure if I like them I hate them yet. Thanks 

I am digging that bold red, pops real nice and isn't that dumb modern thing where a team tries to own a uniquely dull shade of a color, like say the seahawks.

Edited by johnzo

27 minutes ago, johnzo said:

uniquely dull shade of a color, like say the seahawks.

sacrilige!

dont let "the twelves" hear that.😂

new head ref.

good to see.

tony ealy might be pretty good. wow just demolished o lineman

Edited by Mark F