CFL Week 1 Games (Non-Bombers) Thread

M.O.A.B.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Redblacks... who the hell are these guys. It's Nichols and nobody else. I'll be shocked if Ottawa wins a game this season 

The back up bomber bench warmers and some randos. Looks like combs is starting and playing a sb rb hybrid. Flanders starting at rb after being out of football for 3.5 ish years. 

7 yard screen pass inc

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

That first pass by Nichols... just floating and so off. I like the guy he's a good person with a good heart but he's gonna be carted off the field again. 

I hope not but their OL is real bad 

Great blitz by a guy we got rid of ..untouched but still 😄

Edited by Geebrr

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I think Harris is the most overrated QB in this league. He needs everything perfect

Right now I think it might be blm. But I get it. I think of Harris like kg. But I thought he'd be the good kg this year. He's got some great weapons. Soo far looks like Matty was right with Masoli above Harris. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Wilder still cheating on the jersey. Refs should flag him or send him off. May seem small but harder to grab skin than a jersey. Rob Ray knows that. 

Yeah its way too short for him. Idk why he's doing it or why he's getting away with it. 

Right now it looks like mbt will be the best qb performance of week 1. 

Looked like a forward pass

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Right now I think it might be blm. But I get it. I think of Harris like kg. But I thought he'd be the good kg this year. He's got some great weapons. Soo far looks like Matty was right with Masoli above Harris. 

Yeah its way too short for him. Idk why he's doing it or why he's getting away with it. 

Right now it looks like mbt will be the best qb performance of week 1. 

BLM is up there for sure