Covid-19

JCon

38 minutes ago, do or die said:

Worse, just now Trump explaining about yesterday .....that he was "Speaking sarcastically to a reporter, like you"

Translation:   Caught in stupid and dangerous lie, attempts to wiggle out of it with absurd explanation, like some sort of 6 year old.  

Film at 11

I think 6 year olds come up with better lies. 

Perfect time for a journalist to seize the opportunity to ask the president to clarify whether he is not taking this seriously with "sarcastic" answers or if he's just a lying idiot in over his head.

Nothing will sway his base, but I'd love to see the temper tantrum it would cause.

11 minutes ago, J5V said:

I wouldn't have believed he said it if I didn't hear it for myself. 

Nothing that guys says is beyond belief. He says a lot of stupid **** trying to BS his way through life. Unfortunately he is in a position where his lack of awareness and ego are costing lives.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Nothing that guys says is beyond belief. He says a lot of stupid **** trying to BS his way through life. Unfortunately he is in a position where his lack of awareness and ego are costing lives.

"No.  Every single thing that could be wrong with a human being is wrong with him.  But the single most dangerous thing about Donald Trump is how unbelievably stupid he is.  It's not the most dangerous thing in someone who has no responsibilities, but in a President it's the most dangerous thing." 

- New York author Fran Lebowitz when asked if this crisis has shown us anything about Donald Trump that we didn't know before.

Edited by Wideleft

1 hour ago, J5V said:

I wouldn't have believed he said it if I didn't hear it for myself. 

Really? With his track record with what comes out of his mouth, you wouldn’t have believed it without audio video? At this stage most just shrug their shoulders when they hear a report of his latest lunacies.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I think 6 year olds come up with better lies. 

Perfect time for a journalist to seize the opportunity to ask the president to clarify whether he is not taking his meds seriously or if he's just a lying idiot in over his head.

Nothing will sway his base, but I'd love to see the temper tantrum it would cause.

FTFY. 

48 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Really? With his track record with what comes out of his mouth, you wouldn’t have believed it without audio video? At this stage most just shrug their shoulders when they hear a report of his latest lunacies.

That's what I was doing, just shrugging it off, but it was just so unbelievably stupid, but, fair point. LOL!

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Trump is like a fish, flip flopping at the bottom of the boat.  But with less brains.....

I can see the hook, lying and stinker part of that analogy..

58 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Maybe she should stop squirming in her seat for the whole world to see when Trump is talking

These hacks are too much. Where’s their integrity?

It’s about time someone just says they’ve had enough and just quit on the guy. They would gain instant respect around the globe. As of now..not so much.

19 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I can see the hook, lying and stinker part of that analogy.. These hacks are too much. Where’s their integrity?

It’s about time someone just says they’ve had enough and just quit on the guy. They would gain instant respect around the globe. As of now..not so much.

There are many, doctors or not, whose egos are more important to hold "important" jobs than integrity. Trump has found enough of them to support or at least not contradict him to salve his ego. Flies that are willing to eat manure are always to drawn to it, and there is a BIIIG steaming pile of it there.

26 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I can see the hook, lying and stinker part of that analogy..

These hacks are too much. Where’s their integrity?

I wonder if Fauci and Byrk would of been able to do press conference on the pandemic without all the campaign bluster coming out of Trump ass and pressure from Trumps administration, at least the American public would be much better informed without having to cut thru the BS. We might get a melt down today if the press go after him today

46 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I wonder if Fauci and Byrk would of been able to do press conference on the pandemic without all the campaign bluster coming out of Trump ass and pressure from Trumps administration, at least the American public would be much better informed without having to cut thru the BS. We might get a melt down today if the press go after him today

The more the dialogue slips away from him and turns against him, the more outrageous the Trump behaviours will become. In his pea-sized brain, the problem is not that he is doing or saying anything wrong, its that the people around him are not following the nonexistent game plan.