Tiger-Cats @ Riders GDT.

Zontar

I'm hoping for a close game decided in the last couple of minutes.

Hamilton's a significantly better team with a ton of injuries. Riders are riding high on beating up on the worst teams in the league.

Fajardo won't fare as well against Hamilton's D as he did against the Lions. The big question is can Evans play well enough to get a TD or two?

5 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I'm hoping for a close game decided in the last couple of minutes.

Hamilton's a significantly better team with a ton of injuries. Riders are riding high on beating up on the worst teams in the league.

Fajardo won't fare as well against Hamilton's D as he did against the Lions. The big question is can Evans play well enough to get a TD or two?

Powell is a good back... I assume they will run like crazy against the Ti-Cats.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I don't care HOW they do it, but I want the TiCats to win big and let all the air out of that ridiculous mirage of a balloon in The Gap. Kick that anthill but good...

So much of this. Make fajardo look like the terrible qb he is. Far too much **** talk from that province after picking on the handicap kids.

Just now, AKAChip said:

Says more about Nichols than it does Fajardo. Neither are particularly good options. 

Fajardo is starting to look legit.  He also doesn't have as much to work with as most QB's.  There's really no excuse for Nichols and the Bomber O.  Like we brought an NFL/CFL vet who started for the Grey Cup champs last year onto the roster yesterday to be an injury replacement.  I don't think it's possible to have more talent under cap system. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Fajardo is starting to look legit.  He also doesn't have as much to work with as most QB's.  There's really no excuse for Nichols and the Bomber O.  Like we brought an NFL/CFL vet who started for the Grey Cup champs last year onto the roster yesterday to be an injury replacement.  I don't think it's possible to have more talent under cap system. 

Nichols has far more weapons and still looks worse, I completely agree but I’m far from sold on Fajardo. Maybe he ends up being legit and just needed to get an extended chance in the right system but he still has a longer history of being bad than good. We’ll see. Either way, he’s still young enough that he has the chance to end up being good, while Nichols isn’t getting any better than he is now.