Around The NHL 2019/2020

I find it interesting with articles being published about the Senators so far on figuring out what's wrong with them after games played thus far.

Apparently a few scribes, experts (and others) have already suggested they are in full rebuild, best thing this year is come in last to increase their chances of acquiring a high draft pick to help them complete the pieces needed to become a contender. Therefore the answer to why every time they lose will be the same this year and is pretty simple. This year they're predominately fielding an AHL team with a few exceptions waiting for the right pieces to develop and or be acquired. Any other analysis this season about what's wrong with their play year is simply window dressing. 

21 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Given the snow hit from Wednesday/Thursday to Saturday, we were closer to a state of emergency on Sunday, and that game sold out, so...…….

Arizona isnt a huge draw either. Id be concerned if i was say Calgary and 1500 below capacity. However 80 bucks a ticket is becoming 2 much. 200 bucks for 2 to go plus food plus plus plus . Its fn pricey

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

When I saw his name come across the ticker this morning, I wondered if we might grab him.

You think? A defenceman is put on waivers and you wonder if WPG picks him up? :D

We are 2 for 2 in picking up dmen put on waivers.

Thankfully with Dahlstrom and this guy we increasing our size which might not be the smallest in the league anymore.