Kevin Glenn Retires

Jpan85

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

i think he is/was a free agent at end of year no...so you guys are free to scoop him up when collaros goes down and Fajardo shows how awful he is as a number 2  😎😎

I'm just checking things out. Never know who might have go in there. Its either Kevin Glenn or Gainer, although Gaines looked good in training camp, throwing darts I hear

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

i think he is/was a free agent at end of year no...so you guys are free to scoop him up when collaros goes down and Fajardo shows how awful he is as a number 2  😎😎

Honestly the Riders woulda been so much further ahead last season if they'd stuck with Glenn. 

Hilarious that any Rider fan would argue for Collaros over Glenn right now. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

Honestly the Riders woulda been so much further ahead last season if they'd stuck with Glenn. 

totally agree...and be further ahead this year too

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I'm just checking things out. Never know who might have go in there. Its either Kevin Glenn or Gainer, although Gaines looked good in training camp, throwing darts I hear

your lucky...buzz and Boomer have noodle arms and zero escapabability

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Last year, likely true. There was nothing behind Collaros. This year the backups are definitely better, certainly showed some promise anyway. We will run the ball more I think with Powell which should help too.  But last year Gainer would have been better than the backups we had

What...'suitcase is packing it in'...More time for Timmie's now Kevin...Won't seem like the CFL anymore without his name being circulated as the next signing for......____fill in the blank...Too bad he couldn't have ended our drought in 07'...but I guess that's just the way the donut...er uh cookie crumbles..Happy life after football Kevin

58 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Last year, likely true. There was nothing behind Collaros. This year the backups are definitely better, certainly showed some promise anyway. We will run the ball more I think with Powell which should help too.  But last year Gainer would have been better than the backups we had

Yeah except I didn't say Glenn was better than Bridge, I said better than Collaros, which is probably still true. Or do you buy the crap about him being better this year? Guy is into full on Buck Pierce territory, except in the case of Pierce I think the spirit was still willing while the flesh was weak, Collaros seems much more broken mentally too. 

I guess I should ask the obvious question.......which team will get to have his number hanging up? or is this a different than the NHL, I mean why not just give him a special HOF ceremony with a special uniform with patches of all 9 teams on it

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

I guess I should ask the obvious question.......which team will get to have his number hanging up? or is this a different than the NHL, I mean why not just give him a special HOF ceremony with a special uniform with patches of all 9 teams on it

you really don't understand how this sort of thing works do you?

So why comment?

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah except I didn't say Glenn was better than Bridge, I said better than Collaros, which is probably still true. Or do you buy the crap about him being better this year? Guy is into full on Buck Pierce territory, except in the case of Pierce I think the spirit was still willing while the flesh was weak, Collaros seems much more broken mentally too. 

Kind of a funny comment considering you have please don't touch me or boo me or I will cry Nichols at the helm

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Yeah well Nichols is basically just a younger Glenn at this point so what's your point? 

My point is he isn't any better than Collaros.  Neither will lead a team to a cup win. You are commenting that Glenn is better than Collaros, what about Nichols??  same argument could easily be made

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

My point is he isn't any better than Collaros.  Neither will lead a team to a cup win. You are commenting that Glenn is better than Collaros, what about Nichols??  same argument could easily be made

Well actually Nichols is quite a lot better than Collaros. But go ahead, let me see your argument, it's been a long day and I could use a laugh.

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

The past three season:

64 touchdown passes versus 30 interceptions for Nichols

35 touchdown passes versus 28 interceptions for Collaros

The past two seasons:

46 touchdowns passes and 21 interceptions for MN

17 touchdown passes and 20 interceptions for ZC

I'd say the evidence is in Nichols favour.