TO @ SSK - East Final Rematch + QB Mystery Afoot

10 minutes ago, Atomic said:

BS. If I made a similar comment on Riderfans I'd be banned instantly.  So don't come crying to me when you only appear after Rider wins and Bomber losses. Where will you be after the next time the Riders lose and Bombers win? Guarantee you won't be here. So save the holier-than-thou crap for someone else.

Oh please lol, this is a thread about the Riders. I don't troll, and I certainly won't come crying to you. Seems like the only one upset here is you lol. 

3 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Oh please lol, this is a thread about the Riders. I don't troll, and I certainly won't come crying to you. Seems like the only one upset here is you lol. 

Some guy literally made an account just to come on here and object. When the Bombers thoroughly trounce the Riders later this season you will know what to expect here. If you show up that is.

It's so cute to watch rider fans get bent outta shape on a rival fans forum.. like what do they expect everyone here to echo their asinine comments and insanity??  that's what riderfans.com is for bud.  dont like the heat, back to the stable for you!

22 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

It's so cute to watch rider fans get bent outta shape on a rival fans forum.. like what do they expect everyone here to echo their asinine comments and insanity??  that's what riderfans.com is for bud.  dont like the heat, back to the stable for you!

I actually do not mind Rider Fans posting here as long as what the have to say makes a little sense and is in good taste etc. I post over on RiderFans.com and as long as I keep it clean and reasonable never had any issues. I would expect the same treatment here for Rider Fans. Heck I would even welcome Nasty Nate back ----- Just kidding on that one! :)

Edited by BBRT
spelling was never my strength!

4 hours ago, BBRT said:

I actually do not mind Rider Fans posting here as long as what the have to say makes a little sense and is in good taste etc. I post over on RiderFans.com and as long as I keep it clean and reasonable never had any issues. I would expect the same treatment here for Rider Fans. Heck I would even welcome Nasty Nate back ----- Just kidding on that one! :)

Its pathetic and insecure of fans to need to jump all over other teams fans whenever they post. There are fans from here that post on rider fans, I think its good.  We have some idiot fans that do the same crap to them.  I always defend their right to have a voice as long as it is good taste.  I appreciate your post. 

5 hours ago, Atomic said:

BS. If I made a similar comment on Riderfans I'd be banned instantly.  So don't come crying to me when you only appear after Rider wins and Bomber losses. Where will you be after the next time the Riders lose and Bombers win? Guarantee you won't be here. So save the holier-than-thou crap for someone else.

You wouldn't be banned instantly.  You just wouldn't have a audience, you would get called out on it. Better stay here and make your jokes, and stay out of football discussion 

I've posted here last year, and I don't troll on your site lol. This was a thread about the Rider game. I'm not crying about anything, and why would I? They won. There was comments about them winning because of inside info, and I commented about about that. If your mods see anything inappropriate in my posts then they should ban me. However, I doubt that will happen because I'm not being disrespectful to anyone here in any way. I stand by my comment that they won because they were the better team. I don't attack and insult Bomber fans on the Rider site, there is friendly jabbing but that's it. I'm not looking for anyone here to praise the Riders here, why would I? I know you hate the team and that's fine, but why the need to personally attack someone here that hasn't instigated anything? Simply because they have a different opinion? 

Speaking of animals to describe people, There was a green szaroz jersey at last years game. The person was standing near the bus loops with a person in a blue Harris jersey. To describe the entity, it would be accurate enough for a police sketch artist to create the look. 50 something male. Very noticeable grey hair with a bad haircut. Obviously out of shape as belly was obvious through the jersey. Posture could be improved. Dull. Jowls. Upper lip depicts that of a camel. Yeah camel lips. Overheard the being talking about the Riders having won the cup four times. Pretty standard fair actually. 

4 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Speaking of animals to describe people, There was a green szaroz jersey at last years game. The person was standing near the bus loops with a person in a blue Harris jersey. To describe the entity, it would be accurate enough for a police sketch artist to create the look. 50 something male. Very noticeable grey hair with a bad haircut. Obviously out of shape as belly was obvious through the jersey. Posture could be improved. Dull. Jowls. Upper lip depicts that of a camel. Yeah camel lips. Overheard the being talking about the Riders having won the cup four times. Pretty standard fair actually. 

Sounds hot.

29 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Lol! If your team is half as creative as you are behind a keyboard, they might win a game or two this year!

11 hours ago, Ripper said:

You wouldn't be banned instantly.  You just wouldn't have a audience, you would get called out on it. Better stay here and make your jokes, and stay out of football discussion 

Ha...I got banned basically for saying "your just mad because your monma made you bring up your dirty dishes from the basement"  to a poster who was arguing a post I made ...one based on facts by the way. That sites a joke chalk full of hypocritical fans ...a good majority lacking a lot of even general knowledge...there's a few good ones but for the most part seems like a bunch of pre-adolescent punks who need to grow up a little and realize the world doesn't revolve around the Riders...They are the one I guess who only seen the sporadic success over the last 10-15 years or so, and didn't get to see the decades upon decades of futility...save the rider campaigns and being perennial doormats

23 minutes ago, szaroz71 said:

Lol! If your team is half as creative as you are behind a keyboard, they might win a game or two this year!

On the high side, your saying the Bombers are only going to win two games this year? 

In the past, have taken some lumps, there.  

RF is well supported and the fans are passionate.   Can't knock that  .....just that some of the deliberate misrepresentations, about the Bombers and their fans, from a select portion of the flock is pretty special.  

Not much problem with a lot of the ole timers who know me pretty well, from the Zone. 

5 minutes ago, do or die said:

In the past, have taken some lumps, there.  

RF is well supported and the fans are passionate.   Can't knock that  .....just that some of the deliberate misrepresentations, about the Bombers and their fans, from a select portion of the flock is pretty special.  

Not much problem with a lot of the ole timers who know me pretty well, from the Zone. 

Certain opinions are just not welcome when they come from a opposition fan. If a team fan says the same thing often not much is said about it. That's just the nature of fans boards I guess.  People are also suspicious of posts and are quick to label them trolling when that's not what they are

Want to reiterate.....this QB thing, is a week to week thing, given the lack of data.  

Need to see some more throwing, particularly downfield, as Streveler's mechanics look pretty funky.   Agree with Booch, that he was actually running the O, not just trying to survive, going through progressions and finding the open guys.  He has good running ability, both as scrambler and on designated run plays.   Didn't let the slow start get to him, which showed some poise, as well.   Anxious to see if he can add to the promising start, in this Montreal game.

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Certain opinions are just not welcome when they come from a opposition fan. If a team fan says the same thing often not much is said about it. That's just the nature of fans boards I guess.  People are also suspicious of posts and are quick to label them trolling when that's not what they are

It's the same with every board. I've gone there and read over and over about how poorly the rider fans get treated at IGF, even some posters bringing up stories that were actually made up (little girl getting beer poured on her head). Acting like no rider fans could possibly be that rude. I've had death threats walking from mosaic. I've been called everything under sun there as well. Some times I deserved it, others I did nothing and it was just some ******. Moral of the story, don't go to other teams websites etc and expect to be treated nicely by every single person. Also don't take shitty treatment by some and turn it into an "ALL" those fans are ****. 

Yeah he has a different way of throwing...he is truly an arm thrower and throws it like a dart...but with heat on it...Actually in a way is a good thing as it makes for a quick release and less chance of shoulder/throwing issues...also works well in close quarters and scrambling plays...his strength tho in my opinion is his mind..he's smart and actually can read, and adapt to what he see's...most rookies can't...especially ones who have been exposed to the 3 down game for basically just a month...and with only 2-3 weeks now with the starters

Edited by Booch