TO @ SSK - East Final Rematch + QB Mystery Afoot

Well, game 2 of week one is now going to be played, and looks like it'll be a good one.  Argos are playing without a few starters on D, and the big ? in Regina is who gets the nod behind center.  Signs seem to be pointing towards Collaros, but there may actually be some playing time being split between him and Bridge.  Could get interesting.

Aside from being entertained last night, in a very eye-opening, season opening game, I’m looking forward to watching the Argos lay a beating on the Riders and their can’t miss second place team. I’ll be entertained once again and will take pleasure in their ever so co*cky fans taking one on the chin or their nether regions. 😁

8 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I think that the only drama might be the betting on when Collaros and/or Bridge will be pulled. Or which will be carted off the field.

i think they are gonna go with a two qb system for a bit. until they give up on collaros any way. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

And basically punching Ronnie Yell in the face as he makes his break on his 2nd catch.

Collaros is a mess so far.

yeah. if collaros hits carter in stride he probably scores. instead he picks it off the turf.