Bombers moving to the West next year

sweep the leg

Put a great team on the field and you will get the great gate revenue no matter what division you are in.

The historic natural rivalries are in the West. Not Ottawa or Hamilton. Especially Ottawa next year. I'm hoping to see another Winnipeg/Hamilton GC someday. But the Bombers better hurry. I'm not getting any younger.

Put a great team on the field and you will get the great gate revenue no matter what division you are in.

The historic natural rivalries are in the West. Not Ottawa or Hamilton. Especially Ottawa next year. I'm hoping to see another Winnipeg/Hamilton GC someday. But the Bombers better hurry. I'm not getting any younger.

One of the things I am finding out is that whether we are a West or East team, by fan perspective, depends on age. My dad for instance said he's happy to be back in the west as we've always been a west team. But by comparison, I told him in my opinion that we are an East team because for most of my adult life the Bombers have been in the east.

One of the things I am finding out is that whether we are a West or East team, by fan perspective, depends on age. My dad for instance said he's happy to be back in the west as we've always been a west team. But by comparison, I told him in my opinion that we are an East team because for most of my adult life the Bombers have been in the east.

Once there's 9 teams there will be little variation in everyone's schedule.  The only thing the division counts for is playoffs and ensuring an East-West Grey Cup with the odd chance of a crossover team sneaking in.  It really doesn't matter IMO.

yeah it is a generational thing but let me ask you, should the Winnipeg Jets be playing in the Norteast Conference?? Geography is pretty clear, we're a western team in all sports. What I don't like is not being compensated by the CFL for jerking us around because Ottawa is a crappy football city & can't support a CFL team. Maybe with a newly refurbed stadium & the fact it cost tems of millions to rebuild Frank Clair Stadium people will take some pride in their team & actually get behind it this time..