Free Agency Week - News Central

BigBlue

1 minute ago, tracker said:

That three GMs saw enough in him to hire him?

not to mention what 2 nfl teams, 3 stints total. Going back to the nfl after being on the PR here etc. Hes 26, crazy athletic for his build, and a really talented in the box line backer. He could actually really shine if used the way we tried to deploy hurl previously. He isnt as good at getting back into plays or getting back into mid zones as muamba is, or at forcing fumbles but hes got plenty of strengths and his best football is still a head of him. Its the cfl, guys bounce around a lot. Especially now a days.  Id rather henoc then Reed. Reed vs bear woods is a bit more tough. Just because woods is on he back end of his career and the best is yet to come for reed. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

not to mention what 2 nfl teams, 3 stints total. Going back to the nfl after being on the PR here etc. Hes 26, crazy athletic for his build, and a really talented in the box line backer. He could actually really shine if used the way we tried to deploy hurl previously. He isnt as good at getting back into plays or getting back into mid zones as muamba is, or at forcing fumbles but hes got plenty of strengths and his best football is still a head of him. Its the cfl, guys bounce around a lot. Especially now a days.  Id rather henoc then Reed. Reed vs bear woods is a bit more tough. Just because woods is on he back end of his career and the best is yet to come for reed. 

I thought Reed was better in the box but Woods had better range, and yes I would rather had Muamba than either. After all, we trained him.

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

@Rich Pretty sure the Grymes thing happened about a month ago... I remember having the discussion about it here... 

Possible it was discussed, but this article just came out on 3downnation today.  In fact the deal isn't entirely signed yet, just "imminent".

3 hours ago, tracker said:

I thought Reed was better in the box but Woods had better range, and yes I would rather had Muamba than either. After all, we trained him.

I think thats mostly awareness with bear woods. He is very cerebral, and puts him self in great positions to make plays. Reed is a bit more wild and more of a mid field type guy, an old school roving line backer. Thats why I think reed might mesh really well with what we do. hes a lot better at getting after the passer then what weve had at MLBer for a long while. Any of the three would be a gigantic upgrade over hurl last season.

34 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Related image

Now I get it!

That poster always kinda creeps me out. Looks like a ripped steve dulcich  for any hot rod people familiar with him.   

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I think thats mostly awareness with bear woods. He is very cerebral, and puts him self in great positions to make plays. Reed is a bit more wild and more of a mid field type guy, an old school roving line backer. Thats why I think reed might mesh really well with what we do. hes a lot better at getting after the passer then what weve had at MLBer for a long while. Any of the three would be a gigantic upgrade over hurl last season.

That poster always kinda creeps me out. Looks like a ripped steve dulcich  for any hot rod people familiar with him.   

You would be well advised to feel creepy around Nygard.

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Woods and reed is interesting. Guess reed plays wil for them. Now its just henoc left. Gods i hope we sign him. 

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/02/20/free-agent-lb-taylor-reed-joins-argos/

Well, its nearly the end of the dance, and we're the only ones still standing on the dance floor with Muamba......

Well I guess with these signings T.O. is out of the running for Henocs' services...That leaves that hotbed of C.F.L. centres Mont.....Muamba has been there and done that ...Could he have a return in mind???..Can Kavis convince him to play the middle for that dumpster fire???Seems every other club are set at MLB....Ottawa could be in the mix but I think we most likely are front and centre for his services????I wonder what Kyle has up his sleeve....maybe just his arm...We should hear something soon one way or the other,  one  would think

10 minutes ago, tracker said:

Well, its nearly the end of the dance, and we're the only ones still standing on the dance floor with Muamba......

I wouldnt under estimate his willingness to sit out half a year in hopes of landing a NFL tc invite or some thing. 

Edited by wbbfan

8 minutes ago, tracker said:

BC very interested in him to play WIL next to SE, and he is always interested in playing with Cauchy...

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

BC very interested in him to play WIL next to SE, and he is always interested in playing with Cauchy...

That would make the leo's pretty solid up the middle with Solo...Only fly in that is what if Bighill wants to come home....Guess we could offer the big guy a spot??