Game 13 : Canadiens

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

okay maybe Mason should start next, Hell is starting to slip, who are we playing next? but hey no matter what happens it'll be the umpteenth straight game where we leave with a point

Helle was the only reason we got 1 point. Without him... Jets lose in a blowout. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

That was the worst game the Jets have played in a long time, still had a chance to win got a point but I learned tonight you can hit the goalie's glove hand knock the puck out of it and score a goal, even with the ref's on the side of the Canadiens they wont make the playoffs.

Yep is that not slashing or goalie interference? They say they are trying to protect the goalies then they let this slide?...brutal reffing tonite. 

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Don't blame this on Buff. Unbelievable no call on interference.  No consistency on calls. Too many men? Call it both ways.  Ridiculous.

That wasn't buffs fault. I was talking about his absolute garbage performance all night 

I posted on facebook.... "Same old Jets. Blew a 4-2 third period lead". Man, some unhappy people sure responded. I had a strip torn off me. Guess I was told. However, that comment was made right after Montreal scored in OT & I wasn't happy. Probably should have taken a deep breath & waited 5 minutes before I put up anything. LOL!

Edited by SpeedFlex27