Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)

BigBlue

This is exactly why I wanted the Sask.-Calgary game played before our game. That way, after they suffer the consequences of believing in their one win, they will come crashing down and they won't venture onto saner sites like ours...And the writhing will begin once again.

And there's no better sight than that.

1 hour ago, Kluchk said:

That's a lot of talk for someone who's team is only 1 win up....

Well if we want to get into numbers then I'll simply say that the Bombers are on pace for a 12 win season and the Riders are on pace for a 6 win season... so I guess congratulations on beating the pace from last year? All that improvement we heard so much about is coming to fruition! 

1 hour ago, Kluchk said:

One good season and Bomber fans thinking they have a Grey Cup caliber team.

Ripper isn't wrong, you're crazy if you think your Bombers team is better than the Lions, Eskimos or Stampeders. You will be fighting for a crossover spot there is no question.

Not in your mind where logic goes to die alone.

4 hours ago, SPuDS said:

lol I actually called them Toronto of the west but deleted it because thought it sounded dumb.  gotta trust that gut instinct apparently lol.  I have family out there and my ex's family lived out there 2 and both groups of people really come across as elitist goobers.

Actually, I think Calgarians (some of them anyways) desperately want to be Dallas north.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Well if we want to get into numbers then I'll simply say that the Bombers are on pace for a 12 win season and the Riders are on pace for a 6 win season... so I guess congratulations on beating the pace from last year? All that improvement we heard so much about is coming to fruition! 

Well hopefully with that 12 win season the younger Bluebomber fans can witness a grey cup for their first time. God knows you guys need something to cheer about. 

21 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

If you think 4 Grey Cups in a century is an achievement I don't know what to tell you. enjoy another season in the basement! 

I'm 29 and I've got to actually witness my team win multiple grey cups. I could careless about the past. You can bring it up all youd like, but the Winnipeg Bluebombers need to step up. #1990 doesn't go away unless you win. And you beat the Riders because of a missed field goal. Hate to break it to You, but that isn't going to win you a grey cup with a performance like that. 

7 minutes ago, Kluchk said:

I'm 29 and I've got to actually witness my team win multiple grey cups. I could careless about the past. You can bring it up all youd like, but the Winnipeg Bluebombers need to step up. #1990 doesn't go away unless you win. And you beat the Riders because of a missed field goal. Hate to break it to You, but that isn't going to win you a grey cup with a performance like that. 

You could care less about the past but you keep bringing it up. You guys have been terrible in the past three years, and your QB is an almost 40 Kevin Glenn, and your best DB is a past his prime Jovon Johnson. Your team is pretty far away from competing.. Beating a winless ti cats team does nothing to change that.

46 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

You could care less about the past but you keep bringing it up. You guys have been terrible in the past three years, and your QB is an almost 40 Kevin Glenn, and your best DB is a past his prime Jovon Johnson. Your team is pretty far away from competing.. Beating a winless ti cats team does nothing to change that.

Sorry I missed that. I'm still watching the CFLs best defense on the t.v. right now get torched.

2 hours ago, Kluchk said:

Speaking of missed field goals and Grey Cup wins....

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

???? on pace. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

???

I thought has Harris has been good.

Rider fans know they have nothing of their own to cheer about so they have to pretend that other teams losses makes them happy. 

As frustrating as the Bombers loss was last night, at least we're not trying to delude ourselves into thinking Kevin Glenn is the answer and Jones is really on the right track. 

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Rider fans know they have nothing of their own to cheer about so they have to pretend that other teams losses makes them happy. 

As frustrating as the Bombers loss was last night, at least we're not trying to delude ourselves into thinking Kevin Glenn is the answer and Jones is really on the right track. 

9 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Cue the 90 man Sask pre practice practice, practice roster. Riders looking for billets.

19 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

ALERT!             ALERT! 

The Riders have dropped OJ this morning. When questioned Jones said it's not about talent, he thinks OJ still may have gas in the tank. He was dropped because OJ was acquitted and Jones recruitment policy is to sign only CONVICTED felons.