Duron Carter - Winnipeg fans "trash ass"

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Wasnt his dad a huge coke head when he started his NFL career?   

name a guy who wasn't back then, in any sport.  Tim Raines used to steal bases for the Expos with vials of coke in his back pocket.  That's why he always slid head first.  I learned this watching Ken Burns' documentary.   On baseball.  Pretty fascinating.

Image result for the more you know

Edited by kelownabomberfan

20 hours ago, Stickem said:

Why didn't bozo just run up to the guy and knock him down like he did to a coach back east...This Carter dude needs a good arse whoopin and I know a few Bombers that would luv to do just that...See you in the banjo ....plunk....plunk...punk.

Stupidest post I have ran across in some time. Little wonder most have left this site. This Carter dude is one hell of a good player - don't care for him personally but you comments are way off line.

20 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Stupidest post I have ran across in some time. Little wonder most have left this site. This Carter dude is one hell of a good player - don't care for him personally but you comments are way off line.

And so are yours.....If you don't like reading my comments...don't read them....Carter is a schmuck and everyone in the league knows it...Certainly a good talent but that's no reason for comments like he dished out here...And if you think that's kosher maybe you should have a good look at your intelligence level....

Don't like Carter at all, but seriously, spitting on someone is just plain wrong. There's just no excuse for that sort of conduct.  If this really did happen, that "fan" should be barred for any CFL game game for a long time..  As for the gopher, having his head on a pike outside IGF would serve as an appropriate warning. to our neighbours to the west. 

Well, if it did happen then that fan is an idiot. Clearly hammered would be my guess. Just goes to show every team has a couple Jackass fans that stand out. I don't worry about it, most of my experiences with Bomber fans have been pleasant, and I don't judge an entire fan base by the stupidness of one or two fans. 

(attacking Gainer though??? Jail time!!! LOL)

I'm never going to defend a guy who spits on a player...there's just no excuse for that BUT coming from a guy like Carter who just might be a little suspect with regard to his comments and actions is not tolerable either...The whole thing might have been made up to stir up the locals for the banjo...Pretty low move if in fact that were the case

Of course he made it up. That's what a textbook narcissist like Carter does: makes everything about him and then uses it as a platform to dump on others.

And a toothless flatbilly greenie allegedly yelled racial slurs at Darvin Adams during Sunday's game and was promptly ejected. We didn't see Adams running to social media to whine about and call Rider Nation "trash ass" fans, though. That's the difference between a professional and a man-child.

Sorry but the whole Rider organization and its fans are laughable.  

Jones fined to the amount of $250K, makes repeated comments about other coaches being classless and spying on his team, yet has players "pull up lame" to counter Bombers no-huddle offense.  Was almost sent out of town by rail just 3 weeks ago, today he is the greatest football mind in the history of the world.

Carter kicked off the Als for being a self centered crap starting Adonis.  Takes the show to Sask and instantly becomes a model citizen who was berated by big bad Bomber fans (lots of people at the game but not witnesses or evidence has come forward to support the claim).

Rider fans display constant etiquette when visiting other teams stadiums and when people from Winnipeg come to Sask, they are "the worst fans in the world" rude and obnoxious.   Most of the band wagon jumpers making those comments are from Sask and they conveniently ignore all the other fans across the league  giving examples of Rider fans being rude, obnoxious crap makers in their stadiums.

What a joke.

2 hours ago, szaroz71 said:

Well, if it did happen then that fan is an idiot. Clearly hammered would be my guess. Just goes to show every team has a couple Jackass fans that stand out. I don't worry about it, most of my experiences with Bomber fans have been pleasant, and I don't judge an entire fan base by the stupidness of one or two fans. 

(attacking Gainer though??? Jail time!!! LOL)

It shows that Carter is...just like his boss.

Edited by Rod Black

2 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

Spitting, if it happened, is a dirt bag move. The Gainer incident is funny, but only b/c it wasn't our mascots.

Maybe it was payback for the dirt bag move of faking injuries.

1 hour ago, Bob the Bomber said:

Sorry but the whole Rider organization and its fans are laughable.  

Jones fined to the amount of $250K, makes repeated comments about other coaches being classless and spying on his team, yet has players "pull up lame" to counter Bombers no-huddle offense.  Was almost sent out of town by rail just 3 weeks ago, today he is the greatest football mind in the history of the world.

Carter kicked off the Als for being a self centered crap starting Adonis.  Takes the show to Sask and instantly becomes a model citizen who was berated by big bad Bomber fans (lots of people at the game but not witnesses or evidence has come forward to support the claim).

Rider fans display constant etiquette when visiting other teams stadiums and when people from Winnipeg come to Sask, they are "the worst fans in the world" rude and obnoxious.   Most of the band wagon jumpers making those comments are from Sask and they conveniently ignore all the other fans across the league  giving examples of Rider fans being rude, obnoxious crap makers in their stadiums.

What a joke.

I think you meant self-centered crap-starting prima-donna.  But otherwise, good rant.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

And a toothless flatbilly greenie allegedly yelled racial slurs at Darvin Adams during Sunday's game and was promptly ejected.

They shouldn't have ejected him, they should have taken him up to George Reed's box and had George give him a few good shots with his cane.  I would have paid to see that.