Ridirts @ Eskos

4 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Terry Jones

Jones twisted himself in knots last week defending Esks as the best team in the CFL, even after losing to Winnipeg. He was disgusted when most had the Esks 3 in the power polls. 

He also goes out of his way to defend any move the Oilers make. 

He's kind of joke now. 

On 8/26/2017 at 0:53 AM, Ripper said:

Yup.  You are 1-0. No need to worry,  should be a easy win for you guys. Gutless riders.    You are coming into hells kitchen, see you there

Aww, muffin... I thought you'd be in better spirits after seeing your team finally win on the road in the west.  Is it because the Riders are still in the basement?

On 8/26/2017 at 1:42 PM, JCon said:

Jones twisted himself in knots last week defending Esks as the best team in the CFL, even after losing to Winnipeg. He was disgusted when most had the Esks 3 in the power polls. 

He also goes out of his way to defend any move the Oilers make. 

He's kind of joke now. 

Agreed. He operates within some pretty obvious biases. It's hard to take anyone writing for any Sun paper seriously these days.

On 8/25/2017 at 11:54 PM, TheSource said:

In a few years if they stay together that may become one of the best defenses of all time in the CFL.

I legitimately laughed out loud after reading this... 2 good games and now they're in contention for "best defense of all time in the CFL"?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah the Riders are playing some good ball right now... but this is one of the most ludicrous comments I've read in a long time!

16 minutes ago, tracker said:

In Saskatchewan,  both of them could be the same person.

"Double married". Dewey Cox might have been from Saskatchewan. one of the funniest movies I've seen. top three for sure.

Edited by Mark F