Randy Ambrosie Named CFL Comissioner

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I like the fact he is a former player who understands the game & is a successful businessman running companies from the boardrooms. Unlike the guy he takes over from. Orridge always looked like  guy who would rather be at a wine & cheese party than a football game.

sounds like that's a good resume for a team CEO also :D

3 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Has the CFL in his blood and good business acumen....What's not to like...Shifty eyes from the province just west of us starting to draw into a tight squint....Hey Hey....I like it.

ya if it angers the rider faithful as well as being a boon for the league.. that just makes me that much more happy lol

28 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Has the CFL in his blood and good business acumen....What's not to like...Shifty eyes from the province just west of us starting to draw into a tight squint....Hey Hey....I like it.

The pic I saw of him he kinda looks like Vincent Kennedy McMahon. I'd love it if he said to Glenn Johnson, "YOU"RE FIIRRRRRED!!!!!"

33 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Pfft. Braley. The guy has grinded 3 franchises into the ground. Hamilton, Toronto & BC.

I seem to recall not that long ago when you were defending the guy on the messageboards. People were bitching about him (rightfully so) and you were beating the drum for "If not for him and his money, we wouldn't have a league!! We should be thanking him!!"  Kinda changed your tune a bit, eh?

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I seem to recall not that long ago when you were defending the guy on the messageboards. People were bitching about him (rightfully so) and you were beating the drum for "If not for him and his money, we wouldn't have a league!! We should be thanking him!!"  Kinda changed your tune a bit, eh?

Yes, 180 degree turn. He may have saved the Argos but then he refused to spend any money on the team & cut the budget which means marketing was non existent. Doing the same thing in BC. He & Skulsky needs to permanently go for the good of the Lions,

Edited by SpeedFlex27