Bombers Off-Season Transactions

Noeller

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not crying. I like this place a lot more than where you hang out. And it is a better website. I get my Bomber fix here & talk to posters that I respect & like.

Great I'm happy you enjoy it here. I don't see the need to knock the Bomber forum though. What for? No one asked for your take on it.

Just now, Mike said:

For the record, I don't really agree with the way you handled it. I know how his words came across and for the record, I think both forums have their place in our online community and don't think it's necessary to proclaim one as superior to the other. But you really went after him there. :blink:

Well, in 2013 the mass migration from Our Bombers to here happened because you & others felt you could provide a better service & product than what was offered. You believed this website would be better. I just happen to think it is & you now have the best Bomber website going. I just made a general comment & if I ruffled some feathers I apologize.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

For the record, I don't really agree with the way you handled it. I know how his words came across and for the record, I think both forums have their place in our online community and don't think it's necessary to proclaim one as superior to the other. But you really went after him there. :blink:

Who you talking too?

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Well, in 2013 the mass migration from Our Bombers to here happened because you & others felt you could provide a better service & product than what was offered. You believed this website would be better. I just happen to think it is & you now have the best Bomber website going. I just made a general comment & if I ruffled some feathers I apologize.

It wasn't the comment per se...just that it was gratuitous and uncalled for. I would imagine that all the posters who predominantly post here do so because they prefer it. No need to knock a sister site to point that out.

Edited by gcn11

not sure if it was mentioned cuz there seems to be a few pages of non transaction related bickering but;

WINNIPEG, MB., May 15, 2017 – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed National receiver Tylor Henry and National defensive lineman Ian Marouf. Both were selected by Winnipeg in the 2017 CFL Draft.

http://www.bluebombers.com/2017/05/15/bombers-sign-two-draft-picks/

Has Spooner signed yet? I keep seeing blue bomber feeds with him being quoted about how school was important on FB but I don't recall if he was one of the previous draft signings

8 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

But this one's better...

As someone who frequents the other forum and until recently rarely posted here, I have to agree this one is better in terms of the layout. It feels more up-to-date and actually has colour. LOL

I will say I'm pretty accustomed to the other forum and familiarity isn't a bad thing. Both are pretty good, though. 

Just now, Floyd said:

Probably at the other site.  Its better than this one.

tumblr_mdn5zmCJuC1rj5udmo1_500.gif

lol nah, I think i've only been the the blue bombers forum twice before, but i did see a lot of familiar posters both from here and OB. I read it after doing a google search when noeller mentioned MB might go back to school, only bit of info i seemed to have come across was his CIS stats, bombers drafting him and Giants offer

4 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I think i read somewhere he had a giants mini camp offer

Mini camp is over and none of the Canadians were offered contracts. 

Even if the plan is just to have him come be an extra leg at camp & then go back to school, he'll have to sign a deal with us.