I'm just going to say it again

Mike

Inaugural win at IGF in Royal Blues... love it.  

Since the navy uniforms with the lightning bolt ball showed up I've wished for the royal blue and the old W.  Only Charles Roberts, Milt Stegall, Khari Jones and a select few others have given the lightning bolt any positive association for me.  For the sake of the fans - yes Royal Blues please!

The shoulder stripes were screwed up..Some players had the big  middle strip white & others had the stripe gold  like  it is supposed to  be. I wonder how that happened???

I was told it was a screw-up by Reebok and that the team was furious about it.

Is this the first ever case of a team playing a game with different jerseys on different players? So weird.

Is this the first ever case of a team playing a game with different jerseys on different players? So weird.

The last rev of the Calgary road jersey had two slightly different styles that they'd wear in a single game.  The black stripes on the back of the jerseys were different for certain players.

hdcQY69.png

See how #28 has a long-sleeved jersey with a black stripe going straight down the sleeve, where #90 has a short-sleeved jersey with a fat arc going from the armpit to under the nameplate.

I'm guessing the Stamps used different style jerseys to accommodate different styles of shoulder pads.