I'm just going to say it again

Mike

We've never won anything with the incarnations since. The ones we have now with the strange designs? Ugh!!! Never buy one. I'm debating whether to buy the new third jersey when I'm in town next week as I have a 70's Brock jersey & they are virtually identical except for the Bomber logo on the sleeve striping & back. I'll be at the game next Friday! :)

We've never won anything with the incarnations since. The ones we have now with the strange designs? Ugh!!! Never buy one. I'm debating whether to buy the new third jersey when I'm in town next week as I have a 70's Brock jersey & they are virtually identical except for the Bomber logo on the sleeve striping & back. I'll be at the game next Friday! :)

I've got the 2x Muamba jersey in the new colours and I like it, but I don't understand why it is so tight.  My 2x jersey in the old colours is big enough to drown in.  The jersies are supposed to be the same size, yet there is a big difference between the sizing, so much so that the new jersey isn't even that comfortable to wear.  I am hoping now that Wade is in charge, that he will be taking care of his fellow husky Bomber fans and correcting this oversight.  Either increase the size of the 2X jersies or add a bigger size to the options.

I've got the 2x Muamba jersey in the new colours and I like it, but I don't understand why it is so tight.  My 2x jersey in the old colours is big enough to drown in.  The jersies are supposed to be the same size, yet there is a big difference between the sizing, so much so that the new jersey isn't even that comfortable to wear.  I am hoping now that Wade is in charge, that he will be taking care of his fellow husky Bomber fans and correcting this oversight.  Either increase the size of the 2X jersies or add a bigger size to the options.

Reebok has made everything fitted for the last few years.  Hockey jerseys too.  I can understand for the players, don't know why for retail.

Reebok has made everything fitted for the last few years.  Hockey jerseys too.  I can understand for the players, don't know why for retail.

Shush. more stuff needs to be fitted rather than made to accomodate fat people. 

Sigh.  It's also the shoulders.  I've got extremely broad shoulders that no amount of weight loss is going to fix.  The jersies should be bigger.

Sigh.  It's also the shoulders.  I've got extremely broad shoulders that no amount of weight loss is going to fix.  The jersies should be bigger.

I've got the broad shoulders too but there's nothing that bugs me more than having something that fits across the shoulders and chest but is way way too big around the stomach... and I'm not even that thin either. I just feel like I'd need to weigh 300 pounds for this stuff to fit properly. 

Of course, 90% of the population is overweight but that doesn't matter, right?

I'm not fat but really Fraser????

Really

People don't give a **** about acid rain until it peels the paint off their car. By that logic heavy people who don't seem to care about how it's affecting their health or the giant drain on the healthcare system where resources are needed for people that actually get legitimately sick might only care if they can’t find anything to wear.

Really

People don't give a **** about acid rain until it peels the paint off their car. By that logic heavy people who don't seem to care about how it's affecting their health or the giant drain on the healthcare system where resources are needed for people that actually get legitimately sick might only care if they can’t find anything to wear.

I stand along side you on this man.  It doesn't take much to eat right and do some exercise.  People who say they just don't have time or can't bother are just lazy or have no willpower to resist the crappy foods that are out there...or both.  And this is coming from a 40 year old with a full time job, a wife, and 2 young boys in lots of activities....oh, and I also have chronic fatigue...and I still exercise.

Really

People don't give a **** about acid rain until it peels the paint off their car. By that logic heavy people who don't seem to care about how it's affecting their health or the giant drain on the healthcare system where resources are needed for people that actually get legitimately sick might only care if they can’t find anything to wear.

I stand along side you on this man. It doesn't take much to eat right and do some exercise. People who say they just don't have time or can't bother are just lazy or have no willpower to resist the crappy foods that are out there...or both. And this is coming from a 40 year old with a full time job, a wife, and 2 young boys in lots of activities....oh, and I also have chronic fatigue...and I still exercise.

I hear ya, I certainly get fatigued from chronic.

I'm not here to defend fat people but I'm not going to trash them either as that is too easy. I just know the older you get the harder it is to stay in shape. The majority of people are overweight. I expect you guys will eventually join the club when you're in your 50's & 60's. There aren't many gym members that age.

I decided at 48 that getting into shape is probably a now or never kind of thing. Dropped 45 lbs since the beginning of the year and I can honestly say I haven't gone hungry. I exercise about an hour a day and weight now what I weighted in high school. A svelt 190 on a 6 foot 1 inch broad shouldered frame. Sure there are love handles, but I can live with that. The 45 missing pounds I can certainly live without!

I've got the broad shoulders too but there's nothing that bugs me more than having something that fits across the shoulders and chest but is way way too big around the stomach... and I'm not even that thin either. I just feel like I'd need to weigh 300 pounds for this stuff to fit properly. 

I'm 6'6, so the fitted stuff Reebok puts out is usually too short for me, and they don't make tall sizes for jerseys.  Jerseys used to be oversized wide and long, which meant I'd wear a shirt under it otherwise it felt like wearing a bed sheet, and could wear a jersey over a parka.  No chance of getting one of those current jerseys over a parka, it wears more like a t-shirt.  They make a lot of clothes for short fat people, but not much for taller people who aren't sticks.

I decided at 48 that getting into shape is probably a now or never kind of thing. Dropped 45 lbs since the beginning of the year and I can honestly say I haven't gone hungry. I exercise about an hour a day and weight now what I weighted in high school. A svelt 190 on a 6 foot 1 inch broad shouldered frame. Sure there are love handles, but I can live with that. The 45 missing pounds I can certainly live without!

Well done sir!  

I'm 6'6, so the fitted stuff Reebok puts out is usually too short for me, and they don't make tall sizes for jerseys.  Jerseys used to be oversized wide and long, which meant I'd wear a shirt under it otherwise it felt like wearing a bed sheet, and could wear a jersey over a parka.  No chance of getting one of those current jerseys over a parka, it wears more like a t-shirt.  They make a lot of clothes for short fat people, but not much for taller people who aren't sticks.

I've never found jerseys to be too short, I'm 6'4 myself and they're one of the few items out there that aren't ridiculously short without being twice as wide as it needed to be. I've never wanted to get a jersey over a parka so maybe I'm just ok with it fitting more like a tshirt than something big enough to wear as an outer layer.