Game 48 : Alexander @ The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Team

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Some insist because Connor was a Hobie Baker finalist, that he should be a top line producer in the NHL. And that Comrie is the answer to all that ails the Jets. And why not give Stanley a go.

When I saw Connor here in Penticton, I didn't think he was ready.  Of course, I thought that of Ehlers in 2015 too, so what do I know.

Fans for the most part wanted to go younger also. The youth isn't the problem... some of the underperforming vets like stafford and Perreault in particular and even Toby and to a lesser extent Buff have been struggling quite consistently this year 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Fans for the most part wanted to go younger also. The youth isn't the problem... some of the underperforming vets like stafford and Perreault in particular and even Toby and to a lesser extent Buff have been struggling quite consistently this year 

Fans were ready to sit through a rebuild...  while True North developed a 'winning culture'

Instead, we watch average vets lose a step, spend to the cap floor each year and now wait for Trouba to be traded.

Management appears to be doubling down on Maurice now...