Game 48 : Alexander @ The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Team

9 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Can Helle be sent down without clearing waivers?  I would look at that - Pavs and Hutch since this season is a write off now anyway, let Helle regain his composure in AHL and maybe bring him up for last ten games...  

Helle is waiver exempt. 

And here I thought people actually watched the last 6 seasons. .. if they call pav up and send helle down.... 

They got Bigger problems than anyone could imagine. 

Newsflash : Ondrej Pavelec still SUCKS 

What is the point in bringing that sieve back up? Because why? He SUCKS... he's actuall statistically worse career wise than both helle and Hutch. 

Edited by Goalie

17 minutes ago, Goalie said:

If pav comes up and helle is sent down... people will lose their minds. 

They better not send helle down... Waive hutch or sit him in the press box... DO not send Helle down. 

I don't understand wheee people get the idea Pavs is the answer. He's not lighting it up in the AHL. I was the biggest Pavs fan. He's gone next season. He's not the answer. He's not apart of the equation. 

29 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I don't understand wheee people get the idea Pavs is the answer. He's not lighting it up in the AHL. I was the biggest Pavs fan. He's gone next season. He's not the answer. He's not apart of the equation. 

He's not the answer.  I'm trying to save Helle from this waste of a season.

Throw Pavs to the wolves.

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I'd post the video.  It's on the tsn site but I'm on my phone. It's hard not to agree with them. They are bang on in everything they say. 

They mention a lack of structure in the D zone .. not just recently but for months now... they mention all sorts of things actually.  I've said it for a while now... IT IS coaching *that includes huddy and Flaherty also 

Edited by Goalie

I expect Pavs to play well in the short term.  Thats his MO.  But this is not Plan B.  Its not even Plan F.  This is "we dont have a plan".

In any other market, they would be talking about the GM.  The coach would already have been fired.  Chevy handed the reigns to a 23 year old rookie goalie, signed an older near-rookie to a 2 year contract and unceremoniously buried the only starter in 2.0 history in hopes someone would take him for free.  The fact this is happening is embarrassing and its a black mark on the General Manager.

Imagine if Pavs plays anything short of above average?  What then?  How do you fire the coach when you handed him three goalies who all under-performed?  You almost have to skip Maurice and start talking Chevy.

Worse, what if Pavs plays lights out?  1) do you accept a trade offer at the deadline? 2) if he plays great and miraculously gets the Jets into the playoffs, you walk away from him in the off-season?  This is just a mess of epic proportions.  And this is management having no idea what to do.  This is "lets get through tomorrow".

Im officially disappointed in Jets management.