Game 48 : Alexander @ The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Team

Better 2nd tho for the team. Hate to be that guy but would like to see how they do against a non bottom feeder. Arizona sucks so Jets should beat them if they show up. 

1 acrobatic out of position save so far by Pav but besides that he hasn't done much so far. 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Better than us. Right now what we need is to see them play like they did in the 2nd for 5 6 7 8 games in a row cuz right now they are extremely inconsistent 

and hopefully not abuse the Pavelec starts, and maybe start Hutch or Hell, if Pav ends up winning us two in a row

5 minutes ago, iHeart said:

somebodys-about-to-eat-crow.png

It was 6 3 against a crappy team worse than we are. Goaltending was not that great... 1 fluke save does not mean he was the reason we won.  We won because for 2 periods we absolutely dominated a crappy team. Pav was ok.. he let in 2 pretty weak goals tho. 1 was a nice shot. He was not the difference. 30 of 33. 909 save percentage.  He was average. Basically he was pavelec and quite honestly I don't see how we could lose when we score 6 and dominate for 2 periods 

Edited by Goalie

I'll gladly eat some crow if they can do this against a team who isn't 2nd last overall and doesn't have Burmi as their number 1 center .

To say Pav was the reason we won is a slap in the face to the team in front of him who dominated 

Edited by Goalie

The 3 stars are irrelevant.  

Pavelec was just ok. He didn't play that great. He wasn't awful but he wasn't good either. 

29 of 32 apparently.  906 save percentage.  To put that in to perspective helle has a 907 save percentage skewed by 2 pulls. 

Edited by Goalie

Back from the game, I'll say one thing the crowd sure does love Pavelec, as for me Morrissey is great the watch, Trouba absolutely destroyed Perlini and had himself a great game, Wheeler was flying , Ehlers got hurt a bit in the second and skated on the 4th line in the third when he scored. Bottom line the Coyotes are terrible don't know how we lost to the in Arizona. Atmosphere at the game was not what it has been in other years but i guess losing will do that.

Ehlers was demoted because of poor play according to Maurice.  There's that veteran accountability oh wait... 

Until Maurice starts holding all players accountable..this team goes nowhere. His post game interview was seriously nauseating and so very troubling