US Politics

Rich

Trump's loyal flunkies are being put into key positions with more to come, doesn't sound like he a guy who is going to leave and Biden's next move might be in the courts or worse still having Trump forcibly removed by the military. Election may be over in the Democrats mind but not in the Republicans and they control the Presidency and Senate and Trump controls the AG and Secretary of State

Edited by bustamente

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Trump's loyal flunkies are being put into key positions with more to come, doesn't sound like he a guy who is going to leave and Biden's next move might be in the courts or worse still having Trump forcibly removed by the military. Election may be over in the Democrats mind but not in the Republicans and they control the Presidency and Senate and Trump controls the AG and Secretary of State

God help America if it comes down to having the military forcibly remove Trump from the White House. Getting the military to intervene in civilian affairs would signal to the world that the US has officially become a banana republic and it  would set an incredibly dangerous precedent. If it comes to that, that ought to be the job of the Secret Service- they are tasked with keeping the president and White House safe, and at some point, Trump would no longer be the president. Biden ought to be able to order the arrest of Trump and anyone else who has refused to leave. I suspect that this would trigger violent protests, but sometimes these things are inevitable.

SILENCING U.S. Deports Women Who Allege Detention Center Doctor Coerced Them Into Unwanted Surgery, Says Report

Jamie Ross
Reuters Reporter

In September, a whistleblower nurse went public with shocking allegations that a doctor at a Georgia detention center coerced women into undergoing unnecessary gynecological procedures (sterilization) without their consent. Now, according to some of those women’s lawyers, the Trump administration is trying to deport them.

18 hours ago, Tracker said:

God help America if it comes down to having the military forcibly remove Trump from the White House. Getting the military to intervene in civilian affairs would signal to the world that the US has officially become a banana republic and it  would set an incredibly dangerous precedent. If it comes to that, that ought to be the job of the Secret Service- they are tasked with keeping the president and White House safe, and at some point, Trump would no longer be the president. Biden ought to be able to order the arrest of Trump and anyone else who has refused to leave. I suspect that this would trigger violent protests, but sometimes these things are inevitable.

It would be the Secret Service.   They would do it with far less fuss and feathers.  As one of them, anonymously  put it "We know how to deal with squatters"

Another enlightened GOP legislator

Mississippi legislator apparently floats secession after Biden victory:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/525495-mississippi-lawmaker-apparently-floats-succession-after-Biden-win

Currently 40% of Ole Miss's budget comes from the Federal Government.   Brilliant plan, there......

Why this retired general says Trump loyalists want to stage a coup: ‘Crazy thing going on inside that White House

A four-star United States retired general is sounding the alarm on key national security concerns after President Donald J. Trump shakes up the Pentagon staff less than one week after losing the election to President-elect Joe Biden.

"I have been shot at a lot and nearly killed a bunch of times," said Gen. Barry Richard McCaffrey (ret.). "I'm not an alarmist. I stay cool under pressure. Mark me down as alarmed. I just listened to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) — wonderful, experienced, mature guy — say this is just payback to [Mark] Esper not being a loyalist. I don't believe it. We're watching a setup of some people who are unqualified for office to be in control of the 2.1 million men and women of the armed forces."

McCaffrey said, "And I remind our viewers, the only one who can give orders to the armed forces is the president and the secretary of defense. This acting secretary Chris Miller is a perfectly good, experienced combat soldier. He is unqualified for this office. The other three, one of them, a retired one-star, is a dangerous man. That team moving in, no one in his right mind would have accepted an appointment for 90 days. These people are in there to control a coercive institution of U.S. democracy. Watch out."

15 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Why this retired general says Trump loyalists want to stage a coup: ‘Crazy thing going on inside that White House

A four-star United States retired general is sounding the alarm on key national security concerns after President Donald J. Trump shakes up the Pentagon staff less than one week after losing the election to President-elect Joe Biden.

"I have been shot at a lot and nearly killed a bunch of times," said Gen. Barry Richard McCaffrey (ret.). "I'm not an alarmist. I stay cool under pressure. Mark me down as alarmed. I just listened to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) — wonderful, experienced, mature guy — say this is just payback to [Mark] Esper not being a loyalist. I don't believe it. We're watching a setup of some people who are unqualified for office to be in control of the 2.1 million men and women of the armed forces."

McCaffrey said, "And I remind our viewers, the only one who can give orders to the armed forces is the president and the secretary of defense. This acting secretary Chris Miller is a perfectly good, experienced combat soldier. He is unqualified for this office. The other three, one of them, a retired one-star, is a dangerous man. That team moving in, no one in his right mind would have accepted an appointment for 90 days. These people are in there to control a coercive institution of U.S. democracy. Watch out."

Oh, wow, this is a really surprising turn of events for a President who was put in place by Putin. Shocking that this could happen. /s

Just now, Tracker said:

And we haven't seen the worst yet.

And, it's already a disaster. 

The Never Trumpers are pounding the ground now saying that there is nothing to worry about and that he doesn't need to leave the office on January 20th because the office leaves him. Well, he can and will sell state secrets to the foreigners. He's done it already, I'm sure. 

Project Lincoln is patting itself on the back but never forget, they approve of the GOP measures to disenfranchise voters, they just like doing it quietly. 

49 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Still hiding in the WH, you can add coward to list of personality traits

Add? That was in the top three already. Maybe we should ... IDK, underline it? Maybe italicize it? Bold it? Maybe all three?

1) Malignant Narcissist. 

2) Unhinged Insane Man-Baby.

3) Coward.

Trump thinks he might run again in 2024, I wonder if they can change the law for the security of the United States and say that any candidate for the office of the Presidency must divulge 10 years of tax returns, then you will see Trump run................run like the wind away from politics.

55 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

6-CD9-BBAF-BAFA-4-C46-ADE7-C7250-C025455

1 minute ago, do or die said:

Not funny.

This would pass for actual proof in MAGAland

And, Trump took the blue o's? I don't think so. He's a RED x's sort of guy. Very strong colour, some say the strongest. Many are saying, this is the best game of x's and o's they've ever seen. One person came up to Trump crying, saying, "Sir, you've just played the best game of tic-tac-toe that I have ever seen. Thank-you for making tic-tac-toe so strong and powerful." 

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

And, Trump took the blue o's? I don't think so. He's a RED x's sort of guy. Very strong colour, some say the strongest. Many are saying, this is the best game of x's and o's they've ever seen. One person came up to Trump crying, saying, "Sir, you've just played the best game of tic-tac-toe that I have ever seen. Thank-you for making tic-tac-toe so strong and powerful." 

Trump's 3D chess, his supporters are always talking about.....

4 years of Fox kowtowing, and shining Trump's shoes.    And this is what they get.
Trump eyes digital media empire to take on Fox News
https://www.axios.com/trump-fox-news-digital-media-competitor-25afddee-144d-4820-8ed4-9eb0ffa42420.html

Like the evangelists and GOP legislators, just another bunch of suckers.  Trump doesn't care abut any of them.   At all.   Simply lackeys to be used and abused. 
Yet like lemmings, they still march boldly into the sea.  

Edited by do or die

34 minutes ago, JCon said:

Sir, you've just played the best game of tic-tac-toe that I have ever seen. Thank-you for making tic-tac-toe so strong and powerful." 

I think an opportunity was lost here to show the real effect of this game. It should have been recorded live on Tick Tock..

It seems obvious that Trump is trying to install his version of a deep state. By placing his moles in positions of influence or information, his lackeys hope to stymie every intitiative of the incoming regime and exploit every misstep. This makes it necessary for the Biden government to ferret out each and every appointment and prosecute those who have broken the law- right down to the Trump family who violated the Hatch act and Emoluments clause. They cannot be allowed to retain the profits from their misconducts.