US Politics

Rich

32 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

We have our Canadian versions of Mikes  and Marcies as well. 

Mocking sane people with smiley emoticons while they punch into their keyboards Deep State, Bloated Government overreach, echo chambers, libtards, radical lefties-controlling us sheep, dictatorship, thought police, woke, antifa, corrupt, pandemic was a hoax, wake up why do you have to be so divisive, these are opinions facts just as valid as yours here look at these links I’m posting etc etc etc. Yup we should respect people like Mike in this video who is just offering another side can’t we just all get along.

If anything being Woke has actually helped create people like Mike as well because no one’s feelings are to be hurt.

Lol. There's a difference in having a different take on a government mandated vaccine and whatever this nut job is spewing. Distrust in a vaccine vs joe Biden is a hologram

I'm just saying there's a difference in healthy skepticism and being completely ******* nuts. Unfortunately these 2 categories collide much to often

Cmon bro 

Edited by CodyT

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

We've had vaccine mandates for a hundred years and they work. The science is definitive. 

Not too interested in opening this can of worms again. My point was that lumping people who believe joe Biden is a hologram and the politicians are actors, to regular people being skeptical, say of things like epsteins untimely death, is an unfair comparison 

56 minutes ago, JCon said:

We've had vaccine mandates for a hundred years and they work. The science is definitive. 

That there are still Flat Earth Societies in several countries is an indicator how self-delusion persists. Its all the fault of the goddam reptilians. Or the Illuminati.

'They did it to get me out': Trump suggests COVID-19 was a Chinese plot to cost him the election

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday passively accused China of purposefully spreading COVID-19 into the United States to destroy his political career.

"China, I was very from, I was probably the first one I said, it came from the lab in Wuhan. I knew that," Trump declared on Life, Liberty & Levin, starring right-wing Fox News host Mark Levin.

23 hours ago, CodyT said:

Lol. There's a difference in having a different take on a government mandated vaccine and whatever this nut job is spewing. Distrust in a vaccine vs joe Biden is a hologram

I'm just saying there's a difference in healthy skepticism and being completely ******* nuts. Unfortunately these 2 categories collide much to often

Cmon bro 

From what certain posters here and others elsewhere have posted concerning our recent public health emergency, healthy skepticism means something different to you than it does to me.

Healthy Skepticism, critical thinking, individual rights/freedoms balanced with social responsibility: I'm not sure I want to put these substances into my body I have some distrust so I choose not to but I will do the responsible thing and ensure I keep myself safe and others safe during this pandemic as much as I can and know I can't frequent certain places that require people to be vaccinated but at some point this will pass where there will be no more restrictions due to me choosing not to take the vaccine. I am also very consistent and am very cautious with any other medical care I need that requires infusion of substances into my body.

Selfish perspective with little critical thinking with little to no social responsibility balanced with individual rights and freedoms: governmentally controlled substance forced onto me, pharmaceutical companies have created this made up pandemic, my individual freedoms, my personal rights, no one tells me what I can or can not do, freedom of speech I'm being censured, My rights don't end at your fears, 99% of people did not die from this pandemic, there is something sinister going on here I did my research Theo Fleury and Jamie Sale are patriots giving us a voice. All other medical and non medical unknown substances that get pumped into my body by me and/or others is fine just not the ones for this made up pandemic.  

Denied: Judge swiftly smacks down Trumpworld’s mistrial motion

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Monday denied a motion for a mistrial in E. Jean Carroll's civil rape case against former President Donald Trump.

In a letter filed early Monday morning, Trump attorney Joe Tacopina claimed the "Court has mischaracterized the facts of this case to the jury. Here, despite the fact trial testimony has been underway for only two days, the proceedings are already replete with numerous explains of Defendant's unfair treatment by the Court, most of which has been witnessed by the Jury," the letter said.

https://www.alternet.org/judge-smacks-down-mistrial-motion/

Edited by Tracker

10 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Another mass shooting in Texas, that will teach those illegals from telling me not to fire my gun whenever I want, America is a broken country where the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the crazies are multiplying.

Probably a bit multiplying but also more coming out the woodwork showing their true colors because they’re feeling more legitimized and empowered by high status high influence lunatics.

38 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Probably a bit multiplying but also more coming out the woodwork showing their true colors because they’re feeling more legitimized and empowered by high status high influence lunatics.

When the so-called "elites" are attacked for long enough, the dregs of society will take over.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Another mass shooting in Texas, that will teach those illegals from telling me not to fire my gun whenever I want, America is a broken country where the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the crazies are multiplying.

Not even a country anymore.  The government does literally nothing to aid or protect its people.  They're a tax shelter for corporations and those corporations allow people to live and work there.

22 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

But apparently to people who hide who they really are and use social media to their advantage to mock and patronize by liberally using CAPS anyone who dismisses these four categories as simplistic drivel  by yelling that you idiots aren't appreciating the 'fact' that everyone is bad, these are just other 'viewpoints' so stop being divisive living in your echo chambers of fellow libtards.

Critical thinkers from all walks of lives and political/social ideologies that are life long learners who believe in individual freedoms and rights meshed with civic responsibilities are now considered libtards, radical thought police WOKE lefties ruining all that was 'good'. This is where we currently are.  

Apropos of my post above:

A former FBI supervisor has been arrested for multiple crimes related to the 1/6 attack, including breaching the Capitol and encouraging rioters to kill police.

CNN reported:

Investigators say that Wise, who was a special agent and supervisory special agent with the FBI from 2004 through 2017, entered the Capitol on January 6, confronted officers and encouraged other rioters who attacked law enforcement.

“You guys are disgusting. I’m former—I’m former law enforcement,” Wise allegedly told the officers during the interaction, which was captured on body worn cameras. “You’re disgusting. You are the Nazi. You are the Gestapo. You can’t see it. … Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!”

Prosecutors say that Wise also encouraged other rioters who were attacking police in front of him, shouting, “Kill ’em! Kill ’em! Kill ’em!”

Trump has radicalized parts of current and former law enforcement. The Secret Service destroyed 1/6 attack evidence it is assumed to protect themselves and Trump.

The 1/6 attack wasn’t an Antifa or an FBI operation as the conspiracy theorists claim. It was an attack carried out by people some of whom were or had been law enforcement against American democracy. People who had taken an oath to protect and serve turned on their fellow law enforcement officers and tried to attack and kill them, or in Wise’s case, encouraged others to attack and kill them.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'Very likely' impeachment articles coming over alleged Biden crimes

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) said Wednesday that it is "very likely" that articles of impeachment will be introduced in connection to an alleged pay-for-pay scheme involving President Joe Biden (D) when he was V.P.

In a "breaking news" video released by Greene, she said America "deserves to see what Joe Biden - as vice president and now as president, and his family members - what they have been doing and what it's doing to this country." She claims a whistleblower came forward to reveal records that purportedly tie Biden "directly to foreign nationals in an alleged pay-for-play scheme to influence policy decisions."

Republican Investigation Of Joe Biden For Bribery Falls Apart Before It Starts

With all of their other Biden-related scandals failing, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) now claim to have a whistleblower accusing Biden of taking bribes, but their information is unverified, so it is another GOP show.

28 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'Very likely' impeachment articles coming over alleged Biden crimes

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R) said Wednesday that it is "very likely" that articles of impeachment will be introduced in connection to an alleged pay-for-pay scheme involving President Joe Biden (D) when he was V.P.

In a "breaking news" video released by Greene, she said America "deserves to see what Joe Biden - as vice president and now as president, and his family members - what they have been doing and what it's doing to this country." She claims a whistleblower came forward to reveal records that purportedly tie Biden "directly to foreign nationals in an alleged pay-for-play scheme to influence policy decisions."

Republican Investigation Of Joe Biden For Bribery Falls Apart Before It Starts

With all of their other Biden-related scandals failing, Rep. James Comer (R-KY) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) now claim to have a whistleblower accusing Biden of taking bribes, but their information is unverified, so it is another GOP show.

She has filed articles of impeachment against him some dozen times, no one in Congress has ever endorsed her bill even once. 

48 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And her star witness has mysteriously disappeared- probably kidnapped by the CIA.

Not missing!  The witness is just hanging out with the person who's going to bring Wab down.  They are strategizing about how & when to come forward so they can maximize their impact.

11 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Not missing!  The witness is just hanging out with the person who's going to bring Wab down.  They are strategizing about how & when to come forward so they can maximize their impact.

And to think people are paranoid about Soros!  

https://apnews.com/article/florida-ron-desantis-lgbtq-diversity-0495c7307668fe309d76badce2a65d63

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Republicans on Wednesday approved bills to ban diversity programs in colleges and prevent students and teachers from being required to use pronouns that don’t correspond to someone’s sex, building on top priorities of Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The two proposals were given final passage by the Republican supermajorities in the House and Senate. DeSantis is expected to sign the bills into law.

The Senate on Wednesday voted to expand the law critics call “ Don’t Say Gay,” a major calling card of DeSantis, with a sweeping bill that prevents school staffers or students from being required to refer to people by pronouns that don’t correspond to the person’s sex.

It also bans classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation up to the 8th grade, legally reinforcing a DeSantis administration move to prohibit such lessons in all grades. Additionally, the bill strengthens the system in which people can lodge challenges against school books, another DeSantis initiative that has led to the removal of material he and his supporters argue are inappropriate for children.

What a dump of a state.

The same Texas billionaire who treated Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to lavish vacations paid private boarding school tuition for Thomas’s grandnephew, a boy the justice has said he raised as a son, according to a new report that said Thomas did not disclose the payments.

ProPublica reported that Harlan Crow, a prominent Republican donor, paid tuition at Hidden Lake Academy, a boarding school in Georgia, as well as at Randolph-Macon Academy in Virginia, for Mark Martin. Thomas had legal custody of the boy.

The publication cited a bank statement that showed Crow paid $6,200 in monthly tuition at Hidden Lake Academy in July 2009 and quoted Christopher Grimwood, a former administrator at the school, as saying that Crow “picked up the tab” for the entire time Martin was a student there, about a year. Grimwood also told ProPublica that Crow told him that he paid tuition as well for Martin at Randolph-Macon Academy, which Martin attended both before and after his time at Hidden Lake Academy.

ProPublica said the exact total Crow paid for Martin’s education remains unclear. But if he paid for all four years at the two schools, the cost could have exceeded $150,000, based on public records of tuition rates at the schools, the publication reported.

ProPublica said Thomas did not respond to questions about the tuition arrangement. Thomas did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday from The Washington Post. Neither Thomas nor the court’s public information office have responded to previous questions about Crow’s spending.

Edited by Wideleft