Bombers Release Tim Cronk

Forget about salaries, I want to know if the BB can afford a billboard in Regina.  I also want to know if the rider store actually gets a bump in sales from that billboard close to the IGF or is this just trolling. 

On the other hand maybe I don't want to know about rider store sales.

54 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Forget about salaries, I want to know if the BB can afford a billboard in Regina.  I also want to know if the rider store actually gets a bump in sales from that billboard close to the IGF or is this just trolling. 

Good god no. The last time the Bombers put a billboard up in Regina we were 7-1 and they were 1-7 and we lost 27-7. After that we went 3-8 (thankfully we still ended up in 1st and went to the GC).

Edited by Jacquie

2 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

The Hillbillies already have their "Roll Call" billboard up at pembina and bison dr.

2 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I think Cronk's brother is one of our equipment guys.  Hopefully he doesn't put itching powder in everyone's gear

I think there was joke about "the Cronk crew" or something... there was Tim, an equipment guy and a cheerleader (or someone else in the org)... but I don't think any were related... I could be wrong (it's happened once or twice in my life)...

51 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I think there was joke about "the Cronk crew" or something... there was Tim, an equipment guy and a cheerleader (or someone else in the org)... but I don't think any were related... I could be wrong (it's happened once or twice in my life)...

I just assumed they were related.  Jared Cronk is the guy, he is the assistant equipment manager.  He and Tim interact on twitter a lot.

12 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Haidara also gone.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers Transactions - August 24, 2016

WINNIPEG, MB., August 24, 2016 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the release of National receiver Seydou Junior Haidara from the practice roster.

Cut Willy now! Stop the bleeding!