Everything posted by bearpants
- CFL BC @ Ottawa Thurs. Aug 25
- CFL BC @ Ottawa Thurs. Aug 25
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
I'm still hoping he turns out to be a ratio-breaking player... I'm just not holding my breath...
-
John Chiles Released
yeah that's the 4-pack I was thinking of... couldn't remember if it was Bruce or Johnson III...
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
That's kinda the point... I'm not saying he's definitely never going to contribute defensively... but he's in year 2, he's 26 years old and he never gets any defensive playing time...
-
Question about Rod Pederson vs other media
shouldn't the tie be considered a wrong selection?... thus giving each of these guys another loss on their records...
-
John Chiles Released
Were these 4 all on the team at the same time?? DBs must have loved playing the Bombers in the early 2000s!
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
You may be correct... or it may be time we accept that Waggoner's ceiling is a great ST player and not much defensively...
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
I thought Teague was injured... I've always liked him a a spark plug/energy guy... but I was concerned about his ability to be an everyday contributor...
-
Week 10 Pick 'Ems
gotta keep it going... picking against the Bombers... hopefully both streaks continue...
-
Nicholls's Potential Bonus
Do you think Harris would be much higher?... that would make sense... I thought "give or take" would give me lots of leeway
-
Back From Bye: Week 10 vs Montreal
McDuffie on kick returns and Fogg on punt returns??
-
Bombers Release Tim Cronk
I think there was joke about "the Cronk crew" or something... there was Tim, an equipment guy and a cheerleader (or someone else in the org)... but I don't think any were related... I could be wrong (it's happened once or twice in my life)...
-
Nicholls's Potential Bonus
I think his point is Burris' salary = Willy's salary and Harris' salary = Nichols' salary... give or take....
-
Rifles Ritchott Runs for 358 Yards
Sure it was a dump... but the old university stadium (is it still there?!?) the Bisons used to play in was great for intimacy... when the bisons were playing well, that place was packed and it made 500-1000 fans feel like 10,000...
-
Question about Rod Pederson vs other media
Wait... you mean to tell me the reporters on Fox News and CNN are lacking integrity!?!
-
Bombers Release Tim Cronk
Good luck to Mr Cronk in his future endevours... on the plus side... Our imminent salary cap issues are now resolved!!!!
-
Nicholls's Potential Bonus
Could not disagree more... I think all the injuries have proven we finally have adequate depth on this team for the first time in several years... Get your logic outta here... you're ruining the fun! seriously though... for anyone on a fan forum to suggest they have even the remotest idea of our salary cap situation is laughable...
- In Case You Missed It
-
Question about Rod Pederson vs other media
I think it's pretty obvious why other guys are annoyed with him... The OP touched on it and 17to85 really brought it home there... it seems no one has a problem with him doing his thing... when he started calling out credible media personnel... they didn't sit idly by... I have no issue with a little bit of homerism on local broadcasts... CJOB radio is meant for Bomber fans... just as CK whatever is for Rider fans... I have never listened to a Riders radio broadcast so I can't speak to what he does there...
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
apparently my memory does not serve correct... thanks for the clarification @voodoochylde
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
They are both receivers... I believe Moore spent time with Oakland and Pettis with Cleveland... If my memory serves correct...
-
Week 9 Pick 'Ems
I don't mean to pile on here... but he picked Toronto and BC too... sorry @mbrg
-
Week 9 Edm. @ Tor. - Sask. @ Hamilton
The Bomber would have had a home playoff game in 2009 if they won game 18.... completely different scenarios... I love the riders current futility as much as the next guy... but Labour Day always makes me nervous... I've said it before, as bad a the Riders have looked this year... I'm not convinced we win LDC until the scoreboard says 0:00 with the bombers leading...
-
Willy for Durant?
silly trade suggestions aside... the intriguing part of this conversation is what is Durant's value now?... Is he still a top 5 starter in the league? Or is he better suited as a reliable veteran back-up? ... I think if we had an up-and-coming young QB who looks like a future starter, Durant would be a great insurance policy... If Durant wants out of Sask after this year, he could conceivable try to win a starting job somewhere like Mtl or Tor... or here?