Lions @ Argos

Atomic

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

Big sack by Shawn Lemon and it actually seems like a loud crowd at BMO Field.  Still nowhere near a full house but it looks fuller than usual.

The TSN onfield mic people sit right in front of the loudest 6 fans in the stadium.  Seriously.  These guys bang on cow bells all game.

6 hours ago, iso_55 said:

What an effed up organization the Argos are... Just a bloody embarrassment.

Hmm it seemed like a smart idea to me. They are exposing thousands of potential customers to their product. Too bad it was a snoozer as well as a loss...

I know its fun to scoff at their attendance records, but at least efforts are being made to turn it around. TO is an entertainment market unlike anywhere else in the country.

Pretty good game last night. Toronto's a way better team with Ricky Ray at QB. 83% completions. Just one INT and that one was when his arm got hit when he threw. BC was off. Arceneux dropped several balls including a 2 point convert in the endzone and a 40 yarder. Jennings wasn't on, but managed to put together the winning drive. Kinda looked like playoff football. 

Toronto being out of challenges early sped the game up. At the end of the game, there was a question if BC caught a ball. The 'Command Center' looked at it anyway, got the call right and did it quickly. That's the way it should work.

the dink and dunk offence is a good remedy for insomnia. man that Argo offence is dull.

Looks a lot like what they were trying to do here first part of the season.  Lots of five to seven yard passes.

Wilkie specialized in that. but they threw  bombs too.

Shawn lemon split two blockers and got a sack... went right between them, he's super fast and strong I think.

I've been to that Toronto exhibition grounds, although a long time ago, so I guess it's changed, but twenty five years ago it was no big deal to get to. not at all, and I didn't know my way around.

strange that hamilton is a very good CFL city, really not far from Toronto, and Toronto is not.

Edited by Mark F