Everything posted by bearpants
-
3 stars plus HH
I'm confused... none of these are correct...
-
Willy vs Nichols After 5 Games
Somebody screwed up on that play... but don't know who... Dress was thinking corner and Nichols was throwing middle... one of them was correct... and I'm glad we'll never know who... good players/teams never do any public finger pointing...
-
Chris Jones Post Game
I legitimately can't tell if Pederson has completely lost it... or taken his ridiculous shtick to new level...
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I'm gonna assume this is a tongue-in-cheek comment... If not, Mike is right.... you're losing it...
-
Lions @ Argos
I bet the Riders wish they had a dynamic pass rusher like that...
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
He doesn't strike me as the kind of player that would keep himself in shape while not playing...
-
Lions @ Argos
I have to eat some serious crow about BC... I think I predicted they would be last in the west (yes, behind Sask)... and I also predicted they would have the 1st and 2nd overall pick in the 2017 draft (with owning Mtl's first)... it seems I may have underestimated them...
-
Lawless says there is trade market for Willy
I think if Durant was our QB we would be 6-3 or 7-2... If we somehow managed to pickup Durant (don't see that happening)... that should shorten Nichols' leash...
-
Predictions For The 2nd Half
I agree with this, to an extent... the first win in Hamilton, the team NEEDED six turnovers to win... that one was ugly and if that was the best we had to offer, then we wouldn't be winning much more... these last 4 games have been a far more impressive team effort... offense isn't blowing the doors off anyone... but they are playing well enough to win... and that's what counts...
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I'm not sure which he you're referring to... but I recall the story from both Dressler and Chick was they were willing to negotiate but Jones offered something low and said take it or leave it...
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
I think this goes to show you the Walter's crew has successfully recruited a legitimate O-line... Had they not signed Bryant the O-line could be Foketi-Bond-Goossen-Chungh-Hardrick... Although Hardrick was brought into the league by BC he was pretty much a cast-off by time we picked him up...
-
Bombers Release Kris Adams, Add National OL Alex McKay
I'm always happy to add Bison players/local guys... being a depth O-lineman is even better... hopefully he works out to be a starter one day...
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
Why would that change?... the only time he has ever flipped out to RT was the game Hardrick got hurt....
-
Lawless says there is trade market for Willy
You can't let your obvious bias get in the way if you want to have a critical discussion... you're trying to tell me you wouldn't trade Durant for Jennings or Harris, straight up, today?... and Collaros is debatable?!?! Collaros is far superior to Durant this stage of their careers... If I had to list the current starters I'd want today... based on current talent... I'd go Bo-Levi, Collaros, Reilly, Harris, Ray, Jennings, Durant, Nichols, Glenn (only ranked Nichols higher than Glenn b/c of his ball security)... I agree with ISO... Durant has had a great career (probably HOF) and deserves all the respect he gets... but to say he's still a top QB in the league is certainly a stretch...
-
Week 11 Pick 'Ems
This has nothing to do with faith in the team... I have every reason to believe they can win this game... it's just plain, stupid superstition at this point...
-
Week 11 Pick 'Ems
In case anyone is wondering... I had to pick the Riders... my last 4 picks in Bomber games have been Mtl, Tor, Ham, Edm... gotta keep it going...
- In Case You Missed It
-
Predictions For The 2nd Half
I don't think 6 is a huge stretch... certainly not impossible... winning in Calgary might be ambitious... but then again maybe we'll actually win in regina for once...
-
Predictions For The 2nd Half
I'd say you're more than a wannabe with this prediction...
- In Case You Missed It
- Hamilton at Calgary - Aug 28
-
3 stars plus HH
Corey Watson was, and still is, one of the best... but I agree there was a nice display of teamwork on that run...
- Hamilton at Calgary - Aug 28
-
John Bowman
He's right... that was a garbage call on him by Bond... but guess what, he retaliated and the refs called it... and I'd like to ask him "whose fault was the additional 10 yards? and whose fault was the 15 yard unnecessary roughness penalty" (the Chip Cox one).... clearly he was frustrated (for the multiple reasons mentioned in this thread)... and needed a scapegoat...
-
Why do people seem to be so unhappy with Orridge?
Those people generally aren't Bomber fans...