Everything posted by bb1
-
Game 18 : Chelsea Dagger @ Jump
I like De Leo....now if we can only get rid of Burmi the coaches favorite all would be good....??
-
Bombers at Lions WSF GDT
I think some fallout on this might be losing Nichols because of that last call.Seems like when the chips were down MOS didn't want to give his QB a shot....wonder if it had been Willy if he would of done that....seems to be a lack of faith in Nichols but we will see.
-
Why the hell is Burmi still here??
Lol today it's posted the Jets gauging trade interest for Burmi....good luck?
-
Why the hell is Burmi still here??
If we waive Burmi we would be lucky to lose him...?
-
Why the hell is Burmi still here??
Seriously,he can't score he is soft and that terrible giveaway yesterday was .....?
-
Dylan McIlrath
More I think the GM'S are protecting each other's interests....
-
Dylan McIlrath
Nope disagree I think something was to play in that he wasn't claimed making 900k and only 24 and showed he could play....a lot tougher than stu or Chiarot read the reviews on his play from Ranger fans and writers it was a surprise that he was waived and they are happy they didn't lose him for nothing....
-
Dylan McIlrath
Dammit Chevy what the hell. Big defenseman that can't be worse than Stuart.From Winnipeg to boot. Man big time fail in my books. Our bottom 5 and 6 defenseman suck.....
-
Game 5 : Oil Wells @ All Is Well - Heritage Classic
I got to add Maurice hurt us at the end of that brutal Buff power play when he threw out an extra forward and bingo we are down 2.....it's early but man we look like crappie defensely.....
-
Miller starting contract extension talks with Walters O'Shea
I have been as critical of MOS as anyone on this board but what I missed and what seems to have been MOS biggest mistakes is the assistants that he hired.Now that he has the help of 2 decent OC and DC coordinators it has made a huge difference Imo. Plus the fact players want to play for him and even sign here because of MOS can't be overlooked. Give him another 3 years he definitely deserves it...?
-
Game 1 : Hurricanes @ Jets
Yeah the 4 first are if the Bruins try to sign him cause they don't have the second and third I believe in the years that are required.
-
Playoff Bound
Well i just wanted to say congrats to the Blue. After the way the year started I was definitely one of those who thought here we go again. Thankfully I was wrong and I think it does reflect well on the organisation that it can rethink it's starting Qb and do whatever it has too (like bringing back Denmark) to field a winning team. Kudos to MOS and Walter's.
-
Lions @ Bombers Post Game Discussion
I still think the Refs screwed up the review because the whistle had clearly been blown before the fumble....which happens all the time when forward progress has been stopped and they are all jumping in there..the play was dead.
-
Week Of vs BC Thanksgiving Game (Now With Depth Chart!)
Well I gotta give u credit u don't give up....long as he is in and we win it's all good in my book.?
-
Sask v. Ottawa
Milo misses one he would normally make but that's the way it goes,Saskatchewan looks 100% better and isn't a walkover anymore.
-
Bombers sign Tori Gurley
I wonder where Gurly gets slotted in? Love to see him at SB with his size but he doesn't seem to be a big YAC guy so who knows...wherever lol...one more weapon for Nichols.
-
In Case You Missed It - Anonymous Thoughts...
You know one thing that isn't discussed when it comes to Nichols is how little playing time as a starter he has had.Due to injuries and then being behind Reilly. If he is inconsistent I think given time and experience he is only going to get better in this area. At least let's give him a full year as a starter.?
-
Week Of vs BC Thanksgiving Game (Now With Depth Chart!)
Yep whatever it takes to get him on the roster is fine with me...bubbles glasses or not....
-
Week Of vs BC Thanksgiving Game (Now With Depth Chart!)
Well he is gonna play as a KR so your point is wrong. And Messam is a different type of player so your point is meaningless. They are trying to get him somewhere on the roster because he deserves to play.If you have a problem with that it's your problem not mine.?
-
Week Of vs BC Thanksgiving Game (Now With Depth Chart!)
That's funny suggested this earlier in the year and it was no no no Flanders is a RB can't return kicks lol....long as we get him on the roster somewhere cause he deserves it...?
-
Trouba wants out (Trouba has signed)
Well I called it before and really this is the best for us.Trouba 's inflated ego needs to perch somewhere else.Good riddance ,make him wait till we get the best deal for him then kiss that lazy ass good bye....
- Odds and Sods - Game 13 Bombers at Calgary
-
Bombers Trade Willy for DB TJ Heath, Acquire Kevin Glenn
This is what worries me ,I don't like trading Willy before we saw what he could do in front of a decent oline. I wish him well but hope he doesn't come back to haunt us..
-
Why Is Denmark the Odd Man Out?
The problem with that is that MOS really wants the flexibility for special teams. Denmark doesn't fill that need. I agree I would love to see Denmark on the roster but it's a good problem to have.
-
Bombers @ Alouettes
I heard MOS say Foketi had a good game and Nichols wasn't touched so I'm going with a keep a good thing going theme too?