Everything posted by bb1
-
The Expansion Draft
Yea I know gave it to him in a long term deal then sat on his hands last 2 years when he knew he had to protect Myers and Trouba now we are stuck ....this is from a GM that knew this was coming at least 2 years ago... who supposedly looks at building our future first?
-
The Expansion Draft
Talking about the last 2 years.....sat on his hands.
-
The Expansion Draft
How is it that Chevy has not taken any heat for Enstroms no trade clause? Totally screwing up our ability to protect players....we are in a bad situation to lose a good player. For a GM that rarely makes changes how was this not foreseen?
- Bombers Training Camp 2017 - May 28
-
Malcolm Bell.
This thread is dedicated to all the players who don't make it to TCF...?
-
Malcolm Bell.
So much for being the next great qb....?
-
Malcolm Bell.
Just read the Sun article where Mr Bell stated he is actually 5"11 not 6"1. Actually I think this guy may be sneaky good. Smaller qbs rarely get a sniff in the NFL based solely on their measurables.(except Russell Wilson?) So maybe we have something here..? he even compares himself to......Darian Durant.?
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Man gotta love some of those names...?
-
Qadr Spooner
Nice read I'm rooting for this guy, hoping he makes the Blue.?
-
Bomber forum
Just skip his reviews? Really this ain't rocket surgery?☺
-
Bomber forum
Actually if you want professional reviews read a sports column. I enjoy any report from any fan that takes the time to go and then fill us in. Are they wrong? Many times yes but as always its just their opinion and I enjoy any info on bombercamp I can get. The off-season is just too DAMN long.
-
RethinkIng Paul Maurice....
Yea I think there would be revolt in Jetland if our current goalie status stayed the same for next year.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
- Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Still haven't figured out who was signed.....and too lazy to go back through this thread to find it...?? Someone named Action Jackson and then it blew up Morning Big Blue I think??- Bombers interested in bringing a Soccer Team to Winnipeg?
Hmmm says on the site they hope to get under way in the Fall of 2018? Umm they are aware the stadium is an outdoor stadium no??- CFL Draft
I have read that Eli Ankou didn't recieve a signing bonus from the Texans why has he slipped off the radar in Bomberland?- Around The League Off Season Discussion
- NHL Draft
Nicolas Hague calling it for the Jets. Another big LHD but has offensive skill as well....- RethinkIng Paul Maurice....
Time for another rebuild!?- Bilukidi done with football?
This article seems to reinforce why Walters and MOS want guys who live and breath football and not just talented players....- 2017 NHL Playoffs
I grudgingly have to agree hate the Toronto Sports Network and the Leafs but they played well...the tv crew called the tieing Caps goal lucky...what would you call the Leafs first ??- Around The League Off Season Discussion
Lol well that is tough....thnks for the info.- Bombers Off-Season Transactions
We could corner the market on TJ 's.- RethinkIng Paul Maurice....
Well goalie all I gotta say is you have the patience of Job ? Look around the league no other franchises stick with their coach and GM with a record of 1 playoff in 6 years and no playoff wins. Perhaps in our small market we should be content with next year territory? Or just having them back is good enough? Yep I agree Chevy is here to stay but he is lucky it's the Peg...anywhere else he would be out or at least looking over his shoulder.- Around The League Off Season Discussion
Anyone hear what's going on with the Ridersfan website? I know who cares but it's fun to peek over there sometimes, kind of like watching Maury Povich....dont want to admit it but every once in a while.? - Bombers Off-Season Transactions