Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
GDT: 101st Grey Cup
His inability to beat the Riders in the playoffs must just eat him alive.
-
GDT: 101st Grey Cup
Is there a starting job in the league for Burris next year?
-
GDT: 101st Grey Cup
I'm almost ready to switch over to the Broncos Pats game thats starting right away. Its a shame that we haven't had a really competitive GC three years in a row, sans the late failed Bombers rally in 2011.
-
GDT: 101st Grey Cup
Pretty much this. I was really hoping you guys would knock off the Cats last week.
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
I don't take it that way at all. There isn't a better fit in the entire league, Collaros knows that. He just wants to get paid. Why is Winnipeg a better fit over Ottawa ? Quarterbacks tend to get absolutely killed on expansion teams.
-
Collaros to wait for free agency?
But if Collaros shares the same agent as say Dan West, well maybe Collaros name also comes up over a cup of coffee...
-
Is It Just Me? Don't Care About The Grey Cup Game.
I haven't even watched the West & East Finals. My interest in the CFL is at an all time low this year.
-
Dickenson To Sign Long Term Deal With Stamps
The 2008 WSF, the 2011 East Final and the the West Final last week proves that Glenn can't perform in big games, especially not those with bad weather.
-
Head coach - Who do you want and why?
Seeing that lackluster list of candidates, Khari Jones suddenly looks more appealing...
-
Mike O'Shea...
I'm not sure if that would be brilliant or a train wreck.
-
Rumour: Danny McManus Potential Assistant GM Candidate
Kyle Walters becoming GM is just a formality, everything else though is speculation at this point.
-
Mike O'Shea...
Interesting that we would be interested in O'Shea and not Jones.
-
Rumour: Danny McManus Potential Assistant GM Candidate
You forgot Wade, who will have a bigger voice than everyone else combined...
-
RDS Reports Possible Major Changes To Als Coaching Staff
I couldn't give less of a damn about that. We made the playoffs three years in a row. The only other time we've done that recently was in 2000-2003 with Ritchie.
-
Burke fired
If he never opened his mouth.......ever...... ''Nobody touches the Quarterback but me'' ''The Shotgun formation is for Pee-wee football''
-
Zach Collaros or Mike Reilly?
Reilly might be better right now, but his body won't hold up. I'll take Collaros, and its really not a tough decision.
-
Big Bird Almost A 2013 Stampeder
I don't disagree, but Belli did it last year.
-
Playoff Predictions
I really can't stand Kent Austin and Henry Burris, but I also can't stand Rider Fans. This is a no win situation.
-
Burke fired
He should've gotten the job instead of Buchko to start with.
-
Lyle Bauer wanted his old job back
If 2009 didn't happen I would be okay with that.
-
Wade Miller named President & CEO
... one Buchko and Burke is at least two, no?
-
Kavis Reed as Bombers new Defensive Coordinator?
Am i the only one who finds it ironic that you complain about LaPolice and Reed yet you want Khari Jones and Tim Burke?
-
Burke fired
Chamblin didn't exactly have a stunning resume prior to being hired by the Riders.
-
"What If..."
The Chris Jones point is moot. Why would he leave Toronto for a lateral move? Well, when he left Calgary it was a lateral move. As was Tim Burke coming here.
-
Eastern Semi-Final - Als @ Ticats
How Hamilton uses LeFevour is how we should be using Goltz.