Here come the signings

Mike

I actually remember reading about this guy when I was looking up stuff on Torrey Smith.

He was ranked as a top 5 safety in his draft year by Mel Kiper and then his new DC moved him to LB and he got hurt and well, he's just kind of fallen off the map a bit I guess. I wonder where we'll have him line up. I feel like he's going to be a guy they'll fit in wherever we can.

I actually remember reading about this guy when I was looking up stuff on Torrey Smith.

He was ranked as a top 5 safety in his draft year by Mel Kiper and then his new DC moved him to LB and he got hurt and well, he's just kind of fallen off the map a bit I guess. I wonder where we'll have him line up. I feel like he's going to be a guy they'll fit in wherever we can.

Could be a great SAM or WIL based on his skillset, sort of like a bigger Diamond Ferri.  Why he's never really got a NFL shot is a question mark after a great NCAA career on the field and in the classroom, but not a whole lot of risk to take a look.

Could be a great SAM or WIL based on his skillset, sort of like a bigger Diamond Ferri.  Why he's never really got a NFL shot is a question mark after a great NCAA career on the field and in the classroom, but not a whole lot of risk to take a look.

This^^

I wonder if Hogue is here to play DE. Assuming we keep Henoc, we'd be set at MLB and 6'2 245 is big for WILL not to mention we've got Wild and Parker there.

If Walters was "assuming we keep Henoc", he wouldn't be doing his job. It's just good practice to have import depth at every position, even if you have it pencilled in as an NI position... because you just never know what's going to happen in training camp.