Drew Willy

gbill2004

I was joking.

Also Im not a Burke apologist.  I just realise he isnt the devil incarnate sent to earth to maliciously destroy the Bombers.  He's a human being.  The personal insults towards him months later became ridiculous.  Im not the only one who found this place getting far too negative.

Mike, you used to be a huge Buck fan.  I'm a Buck fan but I supported going in a different direction last season. 

Definitely joking.

Not so sure.  Unknown Poster is probably the staunchest Burke apologist and Pierce fan on the board.

He's either serious, or doing some deep water trolling.

No definitely a troll, tries to be funny with it but falls short in that regard. Real pity it's so obvious cause with some more refining could be a beauty. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I really hope somehow Willy is with us next year. I have nothing against Collaros, I think he is serviceable. That being said he has flaws in his game that I don't see in Willy. Willy provides the complete package you want in a passer.

Yes and that is why he isn't playing in the NFL?

Why would we need Buck back, don't we already have Goltz ?

Wasn't Goltz supposed to be the future and better than Buck ?

Or why not try and bring back Elliott, because you know that guy was amazing.

Willy looks like a decent QB, wouldn't even call him a prospect anymore, he's been playing pro football for awhile, IMO Collaros has the higher ceiling, but Willy is probably the more prepared/developed to start now.

Why would we need Buck back, don't we already have Goltz ?

Wasn't Goltz supposed to be the future and better than Buck ?

Or why not try and bring back Elliott, because you know that guy was amazing.

Willy looks like a decent QB, wouldn't even call him a prospect anymore, he's been playing pro football for awhile, IMO Collaros has the higher ceiling, but Willy is probably the more prepared/developed to start now.

Goltz, ugh!

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I really hope somehow Willy is with us next year. I have nothing against Collaros, I think he is serviceable. That being said he has flaws in his game that I don't see in Willy. Willy provides the complete package you want in a passer.

Yes and that is why he isn't playing in the NFL?

How is that relevant? Ray gives you the complete package as a QB  (Reading a defense, accuracy, knowing what passes need touch, footwork, mechanics, etc) but is not in the NFL.