Pascucci: Gary Etcheverry Bombers new DC

gbill2004

Meh. I like this better then stubler. I am curious to know if o'shea will want him to run a specific defense or if he gives him carte blanche..

i do think that the history between etch and o'shea is a positive but hes definitely not a flashy or "big" signing..

He is well versed in cfl ball and has a ton of experience tho... Coulda been worse..

Meh. I like this better then stubler. I am curious to know if o'shea will want him to run a specific defense or if he gives him carte blanche..

i do think that the history between etch and o'shea is a positive but hes definitely not a flashy or "big" signing..

He is well versed in cfl ball and has a ton of experience tho... Coulda been worse..

Like, who is worse? Tell us that? This isn't a flashy or big signing, I'll agree. It's a shitty signing. Holy ****. 

Like, who is worse? Tell us that? This isn't a flashy or big signing, I'll agree. It's a shitty signing. Holy ****.

Random american ncaa or ex nfl coach? Marshall? Reed? Honestly, neither of these guys are better for the bombers then etcheverry will be.. The fact o'shea knows what he brings (to me anyway) speaks volumes.. good or bad is yet to be decided..

It's only January and already I'm getting depressed.

Lol that's not a good thing.   Would signing one of Burris/Collaros/Willy make it better?  

Imagine if we go into the new season with Hall / Boltus / Goltz combo!! If that happens I'm buying a Stamps jersey and giving up lol! 

Well, the bubble sure has burst since the O'Shea hiring, hasn't it? We kept Bellefeuille as OC & hired Etcheverry to be our DC. I was prepared to live with Bellefeuille as long as we brought in a strong DC & now this??? Looking at our coaching staff, it's depressing.... Past CFL failures at OC & DC, a STC who has never coached in the CFL. Maybe this  rag tag group will surprise me but somehow I doubt it. Might just be shaping up to be the worst coaching staff in the entire CFL.