Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Oakland Waives Christo Bilukidi
Apparently he wanted the RedBlacks GM job to begin with.
-
Arash Madani: Miller Trying to Force Rick Worman On Walters
A president tampering with the football side of things? boy oh boy you don't say. This worried me from the onset when we hired Miller.
-
Just imagine if this happened...
You mean Tate. BLM is going nowhere as he'll be protected. It shocks me that anyone believes Calgary would let BLM go under any circumstance.
-
Andrew Harris & Brendan LaBatte
I'd take Harris in a heartbeat and it seems with the way Wally has been blaming him for everything in BC that hes preparing to get rid of him.
-
JJ
The only way I bring Jovon back next year is on a cap friendly contract where he strictly plays safety. If he thinks he deserves a big money contract playing Corner and returning punts he's out of his mind.
-
Just imagine if this happened...
Penton just said there's no guarantee that happens. I don't see why any reasonable player would sign before free agency when they can drive their value up. For Mike Reilly, Edmonton was the only team he felt he had a shot at starting seeing as Joe Mack didn't exactly make his interest known. Completely different situation here with Collaros, I bet at least us, Ottawa and Hamilton will all be vying for him. As for the possibility of Ottawa actually taking Max Hall, I'm not sure if you're more crazy for thinking that might happen or for believing that would actually be an issue.
-
Bombers @ Argos - GDT
Our secondary reminded me of the 2005 team...
-
Sims-Walker Out
and got cut a month into the regular season.
-
Oakland Waives Christo Bilukidi
Hopefully he trades Collaros here for Steve Morely before making the jump.
-
Lock of the Week 17 Results (Week 18 Entries)
Kory Sheets
-
Depth Chart - Week #18 - Bombers @ Argos
I'd be happy with Kohlert and Etienne being our main two Canadian receivers going forward.
-
Sims-Walker Out
And he wasn't exactly an NFL superstar. He had a couple of decent years but he was never on a big money contract.
-
Who do the Bombers protect?
Bombers have stated they plan on starting Neufeld, a non import, at right tackle next season. Thats funny considering we don't have a head coach or GM for next season.
-
Oakland Waives Christo Bilukidi
He's a Canadian we drafted so yes we have his rights.
-
Sims-Walker Out
Aaron Kelly drawing back into the lineup isn't the worst thing in the world.
-
Akeem Foster
Foster is a good Canadian backup, but he has no business playing over Etienne.
-
Who do the Bombers protect?
Does this really surprise you? He also suggested we protect Poblah and mentions the likes of James Green over Etienne. Is Poblah worth protecting in round 2?
-
Who do the Bombers protect?
That's a pretty good list but theres no way Kohlert isn't the first group over Swiston. Also, I don't see any situation where we would choose to protect Steve Morely. I'd be shocked if he was even brought back next year. I'd also be inclined to keep Will Ford over either Suber or Stewart but thats nitpicking.
-
Max Hall
I'm okay with Hall as the backup, but definitely not as the starter. I hope we learned from cutting Elliot and Brink that you shouldn't cut what you have until someone else proves that they're better.
-
Argos @ Bombers GDT
Burke's been spinning the tires all season. I don't see how anyone could suggest firing Burke would be throwing him under the bus. I agree, Burke is awful, but so is the roster. Really, we do not have a .500 team with Trestman or Huffer on the sidelines. This team is easily 9-9 with one of those guys, and Max Hall probably wouldn't be our starting QB either.
-
Argos @ Bombers GDT
Was Etienne benched or hurt?
-
Argos @ Bombers GDT
The paid attendance might've been 28000, but there definitely wasn't more than say 25000 people in the seats today.
-
Who do the Bombers protect?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s
-
Who do the Bombers protect?
Outside of the receivers and Muamba there really isn't a lot of value there. Of course guys like Labbe and Sorensen would be nice to have back but nobody crucial.
-
Lock of the Week 16 Results (Week 17 entries)
Rolling with Cornish.