Everything posted by GCJenks
-
Week 8: Non Champ Games
Also going to Lacrosse game. I have friends in SK and I can't believe how many people are going to lacrosse games and how strong that community is in the province. Instead of traveling to Regina for Criders games they are going anywhere else to watch lacrosse.
-
CHAMPS vs. Flappers - early thread
Yes, I know that.
-
CHAMPS vs. Flappers - early thread
I didn't say it was still a valid philosophy, the term "traditional' was carefully selected. Now more than ever there can be bad publicity, if people are talking about you it better be in a positive manner or it will hurt your brand and image more than ever now.
-
CHAMPS vs. Flappers - early thread
They guy put his money down and he's allowed to support his team, he should. He does it more publicly than most but someone has to do something in these markets to get people talking about their team. Goes to the traditional theory of "There is no such thing as bad publicity."
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I don't think he's looked a their schedule. I see them at most with 7 wins this season. 1 against Hamilton, their only remaining game against the East 2 x Edmonton 3 x Winnipeg 2 x Calgary 2 x BC
-
CHAMPS vs. Flappers - early thread
Didn't Andrew Harris end up here because Wally thought his best days were behind him and he wasn't worth his salary anymore? Wally moving on before a drop off has benefitted us other times too with FA's coming here and helping stabilize us for a period that we needed them.
-
Bombers acquire Zach Collaros
My concern is if we are this desperate for something to talk about 2 days after an epic victory on a short week that the hell are we going to discuss on a bye week…
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
My favourite was him pumping Carey, when it was Philpot that ran the ball “Oh, that was Philpot in for Carey that time, still good yardage on first down. “
-
Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Stamps GDT
I don’t have a lot to add that hasn’t been said but Brady O was a beast last night. I think it started last week when he started to keep his feet churning when he made contact and saw some success doing that. He reminded me of Harris running with a chip on his shoulder more than I’ve ever seen last night. Oh and Suitor; **** off already you lousy POS colour “analyst “. How about getting on board with the fact that our team is leaps and bounds better than anyone else in the league.
-
3 stars plus hh ugly wins better than a pretty loss
Still not sure what I saw last night but… Schoen Big Willie Leggs HH Collaros 7 completions and we still win as a couple we’re absolute masterpieces.
-
Friday Bombers vs Chris Jones
Can it be game time already? This waiting for our team to stick it to Chris Jones is killing me.
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
Wade said on the radio yesterday "That's a big cheque to write but I'd be willing to sign another one this year." He probably got scolded by Osh for looking to far in the future but then Osh doesn't pay attention to media so how would be know...
-
Canadian Politics
A Ram 1500 is gross, should take it out back and shoot it (Ford guy here).
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
This was always a fun time but happened Friday evening before a Sunday race, If I remember correctly it included a free draft beer too. (I was high school age so can't 100% confirm or deny that...)
-
2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News
They are still doing it. ARE YOU A RUM HUT WARRIOR? A JIM BEAM STILLHOUSE FANATIC? WE HEAR YOU. Sometimes the best way to enjoy game days is on your feet with a drink in hand. Which is precisely why we’ve created the brand-new Jim Beam Social Pass, giving you access to the stadium and your first drink (or shot) on us. Because who really needs a seat anyways? Jim Beam Social Passes are available on a game-by-game basis for just $37 per game* *Limited number of Jim Beam Social Passes sold per game. Excludes Banjo Bowl. Taxes & Fees are extra
-
Week 6 - Game Day Thread - Stumps @ CHAMPS!!
Anyone have insight in the construction on Pembina? I hear it is down to one lane near the University? South or North? Trying to plan my route, can use either Bishop (when will this road have a new name) or the Perimeter.
- Lock of the Week 6
-
BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT
@Boochcalled it this morning. I felt the same but didn’t want to say it out loud and jinx them, like TSN did to Leggio. Glad that is behind us, now we. Can just go on pounding on the rest of the league.
-
Week 5: Non Champs Games
All those TD’s and Kadeem Carey gets none? WTF!!!
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Stupid move by an egomaniac. I really feel for Khari but the writing was on the wall when Macioca got hired as GM. I hope the ALS lose every game the rest of the season ( unless they are playing the riders).
-
Lock of the Week 5
I just can’t pick a Lion against us.. KaDeem Carey.
-
Lock of the Week 4
I can’t remember how,any strikes we get 3 or 5. If it’s 5 I’m going James Butler. If it is 3 and I’m done please ignore me.
-
Lock of the Week 3
Leaving the country first thing in the morning, going to guess based on last couple games not what I hear this week. Ellingson.
-
Cats vs Stamps, EE vs Riders
Nights like this leave me struggling to cheer for anyone. It does feel good to see the Stumps take a beating but I don’t want the cats to get a win either…
-
Lock of the Week 2
With Prokup now 6 gamed I have no clue what our short yardage plane will be. So, I’ll go Rashead Bailey again.