Game Day Thread: vs Calgary Stampeders-- Friday, July 1st CANADA DAY EDITION

What a sad bunch of crap that the Bomber faithful have to witness in the first half.... Corneys sack was great otherwise ...No offence no defence ... coaches are very suspect....Shake the hell out of this team and put Nichols in...What a bloody disgrace.

Edited by Stickem

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Willy is 7 of 11 for 111 yards. I'd say the D is the bigger issue right now. Our D plays so soft. Stamps just marching at will against them. O isn't great but the D is just bad 

But half of those yards came in the last 45 seconds with Calgary playing 20 yards off the ball. 9 minutes of possession is terrible and thats on the O,

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

Its safe to say that this is a very bad football team, not just a team that needs a little time to gel.

This season could easily become Reinboldesque or even worse. I predicted 3 wins and from what I'm seeing now I doubt that will be possible.

All the concerns mentioned last week are valid:

- Worst OLine in pro sports

- Inaccruate and shell-shocked QB

- No speed in receiving corps when compared to other teams

- A soft secondary that can't cover tight and consistently makes huge mental erros

- A linebacking corps that is slow and not physical enough

- A DLine that is not strong enough and gets pushed around

All in all, given the shoddy management and coaching on this team none of this is a surprise.

But don't worry positrons, they'll make it close in Garbage Time. This is a Garbage Club perfectly suited to Garbage Time

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Willy is 7 of 11 for 111 yards. I'd say the D is the bigger issue right now. Our D plays so soft. Stamps just marching at will against them. O isn't great but the D is just bad 

Agreed our D is too soft and Oline is still horrible. Our receivers aren't catching anything either.