Game Day Thread: vs Calgary Stampeders-- Friday, July 1st CANADA DAY EDITION

1 hour ago, sportmentary2012 said:

Symptomatic of the O'Shea era thus far 

Is anyone willing to admit that MOS doesn't have a clue about running a successful football team.

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

Is anyone willing to admit that MOS doesn't have a clue about running a successful football team.

Serious question.  Do you? Cuz I'm seriously trying to understand this here. Do you know more about running a pro football team? If so. Whats your experience.  Serious question. Not douchebaggery

Edited by Goalie

I don't really think O'shea is a problem.  I think a QB that refuses to go deep until the 4th quarter is. I think the D was a huge issue this game. I think Willy is scared to get hit and when he does... even if it's a little weak hit he goes down like he was shot. I don't think firing O'shea changes that. I don't even know if playing Nichols changes that... but I guess at this point.... don't you have to give Nichols a shot? I think that's the only way you find out for sure what the problem is on O. 

Willy was great In a hurried up offence and when calgary only rushed three.  

This is was a revelation for me.  Our online is ******* useless and the root of all our problems.   Will looked a like a superstar when the game was out of reach.    For me this is on Walters not finding/overpaying/trading assets for an all star onlineman. 

Willy hasn't lost his touch. Meh just can't play behind a useless online.  

**** this team and its management  

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

What a sad bunch of crap that the Bomber faithful have to witness in the first half.... Corneys sack was great otherwise ...No offence no defence ... coaches are very suspect....Shake the hell out of this team and put Nichols in...What a bloody disgrace.

Willy makes 400 grand. Nicholls less than half that. What if Nicholls plays lights out? Then we have a $400,000 a year qb on the bench.

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Willy was great In a hurried up offence and when calgary only rushed three.  

This is was a revelation for me.  Our online is ******* useless and the root of all our problems.   Will looked a like a superstar when the game was out of reach.    For me this is on Walters not finding/overpaying/trading assets for an all star onlineman. 

Willy hasn't lost his touch. Meh just can't play behind a useless online.  

**** this team and its management  

A scared QB that hold on to the ball to much can make any OL and RB looks bad.

Willy is the problem on this O. I thought Harris is the Kuale thus year.

I got to say its Willy.

Edited by M.O.A.B.