2016 Playoffs

Ducky

44 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I've rummed myself out of a few buildings over the years...though I prefer Rye.

I was just about to say, you ask @17to85 about the time they tried to rum him outta the building at Ashern Grad 2000.....

Like Auston Matthews... Nolan Patrick has a late birthday. Matthews born September 1997. Patrick was born September 1998. Both missed the cut off draft day by less than a week. If both were born a week earlier... Matthews would have been draft eligible last year. Would have probably gone 3rd to Arizona behind McDavid and Eichel. Patrick would be top 3 maybe even top 2 this year. No doubt the jets would taken him. 

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Pool picks :D

Yeah pens is good for me in the pool.  The guy leading the pool has Tampa and San Jose and has 65 points more than second place (me) so he's won it already.  San Jose winning is better for me because 3rd place as Sharks players. But it's hard not to like the Blues. 

I've been a Pens fan for ages. When I was a kid I was not into hockey at all but the payoffs were on and I saw the Pens and was so mistified that there was a team named the Penquins that I became a fan ever since. Even during the dark times.