2016 Playoffs

Ducky

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Who Gives A ****.

(...officially waiting for World Championships to start so there'll be some hockey worth watching...)

The Wheat Kings are now one win away from the WHL finals if you're looking for something worth watching.  Shaw is carrying all of the games, not sure if any other providers are though.

39 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

The Wheat Kings are now one win away from the WHL finals if you're looking for something worth watching.  Shaw is carrying all of the games, not sure if any other providers are though.

Don't have Shaw, unfortunately (Telus), but was at Game 3 (because, of course I was...) and listened to some of last night on 'LQ's website. Hoping to make the trek up to RD for Mem Cup if the boys get there. Games are all sold out, I believe, but the party at Molson Hockey House was fantastic in 2010 in Brandon, and I'm sure it'll be a good'n again this year at the Centrium...

On 28/04/2016 at 2:50 PM, Noeller said:

Don't have Shaw, unfortunately (Telus), but was at Game 3 (because, of course I was...) and listened to some of last night on 'LQ's website. Hoping to make the trek up to RD for Mem Cup if the boys get there. Games are all sold out, I believe, but the party at Molson Hockey House was fantastic in 2010 in Brandon, and I'm sure it'll be a good'n again this year at the Centrium...

Nolan Patrick is showing why he's projected to go #1 next year.  5 point night in the biggest game of his career so far.  He's scored or set-up (3 goals, two assists) all of the Wheat King goals, to punch their ticket to the finals.

Such a stupid argument. Saw a stat from a Pittsburgh reporter that said there's a total of one game missed for suspensions from shots at Crosby. There have been some blatant cheap shots on him go unpunished, like Downie's slewfoot and Staal's crosscheck to the back of his head. Just in this series there was a brutal knee to Sheary that went unpunished.

I'd give Letang one game for his hit last night. Not nearly as late as Orpik's, imo not as blatant of an attempt to catch his head, and there was no injury (which is stupid to consider but is NHL criteria).