Team Releases Cotton and Peach

voodoochylde

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

I actually saw on FB "Cotton was useless, but I'm ticked about dumping Peach..."  I had no words to even begin to answer this...

Not uncommon for casual fans to like "fan-favourite" players over actual good players... I remember the casual fan outrage when we released Jason Vega last year... good player but he certainly didn't live up to the contract he had...

Greg Peach... seems like a nice guy, good leader, probably a good locker room guy... but all that means nothing if you can't play...

3 hours ago, bearpants said:

Not uncommon for casual fans to like "fan-favourite" players over actual good players... I remember the casual fan outrage when we released Jason Vega last year... good player but he certainly didn't live up to the contract he had...

Greg Peach... seems like a nice guy, good leader, probably a good locker room guy... but all that means nothing if you can't play...

I know this is totally unrelated to the discussion but that last part perfectly describes Mark Stuart with the Jets. Sorry, continue on.

On 19/02/2016 at 0:32 PM, bb1 said:

Peach being released kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy for some reason....

Kind of sounds like the yogurt container I found at the back of the fridge.  I can't be sure but I swear it squealed when I threw it in the trash.