NFL Playoff Disscusion

Mark F

Chiefs at  Texans......... Chiefs.... Texans shouldn't be in the playoffs.... could be one sided

Packers at Washington ....... Washington......... Rogers is done

Seattle at Vikings .......... Seattle peaking..... killed Vikings earlier in season, Peterson will get 67 yards and be benched, another one that could be one sided

Steelers at Cincinatti .......... Bengals will win.... young quarterback will win... old quarterback will throw some bad interceptions

I'll be cheering hard for the Vikings this Sunday, not just because they are my team but I want to see the Seahawks go out early.  Seahawks fans are similar to Rider fans, total band-wagon jumpers and totally obnoxious.  I had the misfortune of sitting in a Seahawk section at the Cardinals game on Sunday, and had to listen to their chanting all game.  Then after the game the restaurant I was at was inundated with Seahawks fans and they kept doing the chant while I was eating to the annoyance of everyone else in the restaurant.  I wanted to start chanting "Malcolm Butler" but decided not to antagonize them.  Go Vikings!!!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

People who think the Texans will get killed or don't deserve to be in have not watched that team defense... yes they are more than just JJ Watt (although Watt alone makes a huge difference)... that being said, I'll still take KC... I expect Andy Reid to out-coach Bill O'Brien

Pitt's offense is better than Cincy's D... which is still very good... x-factor will be if Pitt can get the run game going with Williams... if the run struggles they become one-dimensional... but I will take Pitt in this one

Seattle should be Minny... cold weather game will come down to defense... Minnesota has a good one... Harrison Smith is a game changer.... but still not as good Seattle

Kirk Cousins had been a top 5 qb in the league over the past 7 or 8 weeks... better than Rodgers... however the entire GB offense looks like it's in disarray... I was cringing watching that Sunday nighter last week... b/c of supporting cast and what should be fairly easy game planning, I will take Wash

I'm interested in seeing how the Bengals do with their backup playing. I think he's pretty good, and Steeler's defence is not one of the best.

I also would like to see Alex Smith have a good game, thought the guy got short changed by San Francisco, after playing well for them.

Aaron Rogers has not been very good this year. Threw an int from the red zone last weekend v. Vikings.  also, his receivers dropping balls, his O line is a wreck. Can't see them winning this game.

. however the entire GB offense looks like it's in disarray... I was cringing watching that Sunday nighter last week..

agree completely.

Did see a game a few weeks ago in which JJ Watt was completely handled by a double team. Forget what team it was.

Edited by Mark F

On 1/7/2016 at 11:53 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

I'll be cheering hard for the Vikings this Sunday, not just because they are my team but I want to see the Seahawks go out early.  Seahawks fans are similar to Rider fans, total band-wagon jumpers and totally obnoxious.  I had the misfortune of sitting in a Seahawk section at the Cardinals game on Sunday, and had to listen to their chanting all game.  Then after the game the restaurant I was at was inundated with Seahawks fans and they kept doing the chant while I was eating to the annoyance of everyone else in the restaurant.  I wanted to start chanting "Malcolm Butler" but decided not to antagonize them.  Go Vikings!!!

New England is full of bandwagoners too. I guarantee that there will be many fans jumping off once Brady retires.

5 hours ago, bearpants said:

People who think the Texans will get killed or don't deserve to be in have not watched that team defense... yes they are more than just JJ Watt (although Watt alone makes a huge difference)... that being said, I'll still take KC... I expect Andy Reid to out-coach Bill O'Brien

Pitt's offense is better than Cincy's D... which is still very good... x-factor will be if Pitt can get the run game going with Williams... if the run struggles they become one-dimensional... but I will take Pitt in this one

Seattle should be Minny... cold weather game will come down to defense... Minnesota has a good one... Harrison Smith is a game changer.... but still not as good Seattle

Kirk Cousins had been a top 5 qb in the league over the past 7 or 8 weeks... better than Rodgers... however the entire GB offense looks like it's in disarray... I was cringing watching that Sunday nighter last week... b/c of supporting cast and what should be fairly easy game planning, I will take Wash

Williams is hurt, some guy whose name sounds like Crousaint is the starter for Pitt at running back this week.  At least that's what DraftKings just told me.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

These first two, were not entertaining games.....

tackling in the first game was like the Bombers under Etch.....

why didnt the Bengals kick the field goal at the end? Why couldn't the 11th defence in the NFL stop the Steelers from their 10 yard line?

crapola.

#NFLoverrated

Edited by Mark F

On 2016-01-08 at 0:03 PM, Jpan85 said:

Vikings were missing there 4 best defensive players first time all 4 healthy this time. Will be a different out come.

looking like a good opinion as of half time.

looked at reddit game thread, 12000 comments.

Edited by Mark F

yup. feel sorry for the players that played so well and lose that way.

and the fans.

However, can't stand Peterson, always good for a fumble at a critical time, still thinks he's the greatest thing there ever was.

Not sure Bridgewater would start for the Bombers. That guy showed nothing.

Edited by Mark F

On 08/01/2016 at 5:51 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Williams is hurt, some guy whose name sounds like Crousaint is the starter for Pitt at running back this week.  At least that's what DraftKings just told me.

Haha yeah that was actually the worst kind of typo... I meant to write "without" Williams... the run game seemed to do ok anyway... an epic implosion from Cincy sure helped them out... ^_^ 

23 hours ago, Mark F said:

yup. feel sorry for the players that played so well and lose that way.

and the fans.

However, can't stand Peterson, always good for a fumble at a critical time, still thinks he's the greatest thing there ever was.

Not sure Bridgewater would start for the Bombers. That guy showed nothing.

I actually like Bridgemwater as a QB... but I'm just not sure if he's the guy to take you to the next level... he's the kind of guy that will be good enough to get you to the playoffs... but not much more...

Was definitely impressed with the work of the vikings D, our run game was absolutely stuffed all day. 

Not sure what was wrong with Russell Wilson, his arm was way off. He underthrew everything long an overthrew a bunch of short passes ... though one of those overthrows did turn into a fantastic magnet catch by Baldwin.  Maybe the cold got to him?

Gotta play better next week for sure.

Edited by johnzo

18 hours ago, johnzo said:

Was definitely impressed with the work of the vikings D, our run game was absolutely stuffed all day. 

Not sure what was wrong with Russell Wilson, his arm was way off. He underthrew everything long an overthrew a bunch of short passes ... though one of those overthrows did turn into a fantastic magnet catch by Baldwin.  Maybe the cold got to him?

Gotta play better next week for sure.

You'd have to think the weather was a factor... the ball must feel a lot different in those conditions...