D-line

Blueballz

Any one of Capicotti, Shologun, Laurent, or Cleyon Laing would be huge.

I'll say it again... how does Edmonton give up a 2nd round to land Laurent and Bombers continually offer our 1st for Poblah and then Waggoner...

What was the harm in just offering our 2nd and seeing what happened - I bet no one else would have bid

Any one of Capicotti, Shologun, Laurent, or Cleyon Laing would be huge.

I'll say it again... how does Edmonton give up a 2nd round to land Laurent and Bombers continually offer our 1st for Poblah and then Waggoner...

What was the harm in just offering our 2nd and seeing what happened - I bet no one else would have bid

Completely false. Has been stated already that Bombers had to offer the 1st to get Waggoner. And comparing him to Poblah (who, btw, was considered a blue chip prospect at the time) is ridiculous at this point...

Wouldn't mind going after Freddie Bishop III, as well as hopefully Bilukidi. If we got Bishop, Bilukidi, Harris and Heenan I'd be pretty stoked

If Walters pulled that off, I'd go down to IGF and take him out for some beers.

Saw him at the Grey Cup gala and let me tell you - he doesn't need "some" - one or two is probably enough. ;)

Love that guy though. He's awesome.

Wouldn't mind going after Freddie Bishop III, as well as hopefully Bilukidi. If we got Bishop, Bilukidi, Harris and Heenan I'd be pretty stoked

If Walters pulled that off, I'd go down to IGF and take him out for some beers.

Saw him at the Grey Cup gala and let me tell you - he doesn't need "some" - one or two is probably enough. ;)

Love that guy though. He's awesome.

We talked a bit with MOS at TD MB and that guy can smack 'em back. Hell of a nice guy...but I wouldn't want to be responsible for his bar tab :)

I think both Laurent and Bilukidi are fairly complete DT's that are capable of eating up a lot of blocks, and they are both very capable of getting to the QB. One or the other will get double teamed on, and then other can have his way with the OL in a one on one situation and get pressure

This is why Walters has to make every effort to reach out to Bilikudi as soon as possible. Knowing which way Christo is leaning will go a long way to determine FA strategy.

If we can score both Andrew H. and Bilikudi, it would change the structure of our NI roster for the better, and the help determine the direction of our drafting.

This is why Walters has to make every effort to reach out to Bilikudi as soon as possible. Knowing which way Christo is leaning will go a long way to determine FA strategy.

If we can score both Andrews and Bilikudi, it would change the structure of our NI roster for the better, and the help determine the direction of our drafting.

Are you referring to Harris Andrews? What would be the reverse of a RB... LB?

If we can score both Andrews and Bilikudi, it would change the structure of our NI roster for the better, and the help determine the direction of our drafting.

Are you referring to Harris Andrews? What would be the reverse of a RB... LB?

Yep, supposed to be Andrew H.

If we can score both Andrew H. and Bilikudi, it would change the structure of our NI roster for the better, and the help determine the direction of our drafting.

That would be pretty sweet.

Wonder if Calgary will resign D'Aguilar. Might be a decent rotational player but bet he resigns.