Brutal play calling costs us again..

bb1

1:26 to go.Do we run take some time off the clock? Nope man we just excel in giving teams wins.Throw in the too many men penalty we screw up just enough to lose.Sad things is I knew we were going to lose when we left over a minute on the clock.

I feel numb almost past caring anymore. Am I the only one here? 4-10 & counting. I want to see changes with the coaching staff within a week of the end of the season. 

People, including guys on the radio have some kind of fairy tale Idea about this team.  How good the coaches are, the players, where the team is at.

It's pretty strange. Only the hardcore though.

average fans who just want to see a win, have seen enough. 

I wasn't as upset at this loss as I have been at earlier ones. I guess it has come down to no longer expecting the Bombers to win, and its all downhill from here. How do you motivate a team which is obviously no longer in the hunt?

I'm the complete opposite. 

This one was a tease all the way through till the final back breaking play. Most of our other losses haven't had this same feel for the full 60 minutes.

I had no time to accept we we're going to lose until that ball crossed the uprights with no time left on the clock.

We have been running up the gut all year over a minute to go then we decide not to run it up the gut at least once to run off the clock?Yea our kicker cost us but we still had a chance to win and all we had to do was run 50 sec off the clock.The Blue played hard though deserved better.