Brutal play calling costs us again..

bb1

The Bombers were the better team this weekend but came out on the wrong side of the scoreboard due to one player's epically bad game. I normally agree that it's a team game and also that officials don't win/lose football games. This past two weeks has been very sobering for me. I have learned that these clichés should not be spoken about as if they are absolutes.

One player can lose you a football game. Anyone denying that is doing so purely out of an agenda.

An official can cost you the game. Saw it with my own eyes last week.

I am highly critical of this team and it's direction right now. Right from the top on down. However, people trying to discount the effect of Lirim's performance and the mystery call last week are just showing complete bias. They were definitely big factors in the outcome of these games.

we also have one of the slowest developing run games going .. it's maddening to watch.

I've commented on this before. The tempo of the running play does not match the blocking, IMO. By the time the RB gets the ball, and hits the hole, it's been back-filled. Too slow.

Im confident the slow as molasses snaps have a big effect on those timing problems..