What Do you expect to Happen Next Week?

Yeah, it seems MB will be here 'til year's end as MOS just said there will be player changes - Matt Nichols will start, and some minor "philosophy" adjustments. Marcel alone, calls the plays.

And, keep coaching the players to make running the ball easier and better.

That's the plan.

I can't see the bombers winning...

Why not? The Riders only got back in the game on a punt return TD and it was still a highly winnable game until things went off the rails on the roughing the kicker penalty. 

That game was the Riders Grey Cup. Labour Day game which just happens to come after the coach and GM are fired, a traditional bounce back game for a team, and it still took a complete Bomber meltdown for them to win. Banjo Bowl is very winnable, provided the offence actually tries to score some points. I am curious to see if Bellefool opens up the playbook a bit with a qb like Nichols who is more experienced and has proven he can play a little bit in the CFL vs. Brohm and Marve. 

We get lit up

Yup. And O'Shea will regurgitate a whole bunch of excuses.

O'Shea will bravely stand tall and proclaim "Well Marcel's offense did absolutely nothing again! It's his fault, not mine!" But O'Shea won't fire Bellefeille so he can continue to use him as the scapegoat until the end of the season.

I expect that the Riders will use the same game plan as last- keep chipping away at the Bomber defence for 3 quarters and then turn Messam loose in the 4th quarter. I have zero confidence in the current Bomber running game,so we probably going to live or die with the pass, and we are going to see how fast a learner Nichols is.

This game is a tipping point, we have made some changes.....but struggling to make the playoffs - we simply cannot lose at home (again) and get swept by a 0-9 team going into the back-to-back.   If that does happen.....things will get ugly....

They're pretty ugly right now. Should the Bombers lose on Sunday, we will see anger on a scale we have not seen since the Kelly era.

This game is a tipping point, we have made some changes.....but struggling to make the playoffs - we simply cannot lose at home (again) and get swept by a 0-9 team going into the back-to-back.   If that does happen.....things will get ugly....

They're pretty ugly right now. Should the Bombers lose on Sunday Saturday, we will see anger on a scale we have not seen since the Kelly era.

Fixed that for you.

They're pretty ugly right now. Should the Bombers lose on Sunday Saturday, we will see anger on a scale we have not seen since the Kelly era.

Fixed that for you.

Bless you my son, and remember: if life gives you melons, you're probably dyslexic.