Yeah leave in Brohm Mos.....

bb1

I see no reason to pull Brohm.  He didn't lose the game for us. 

He didn't take the contact the kicker penalty

He didn't take any of the 17 or so penalties

However I would love to know if he can throw a ball more than 10 yards 

If I lived in Wpg I would kidnap MB and lock him in the basement of some house on Higgins until the end of the season

Hey! great idea. We could leave a Rider jersey to fool the cops. Oh, what am I thinking about? They love MB doing his thing here. Stupid penalties killed us but I guess we should be used to that by now. At some point someone will have to become accountable for that kind of behaviour. It has cost us so much this year and it was the same last year. Oh well, There's still next Sunday.

21 of 26 184 yards. Not terrible but not using the running back Is on the OC

Anyone can have a high completion percentage when they throw for 5 yards.  How many times was it second and long and Brohm threw the ball 5 or less yards?  That's horrible decision-making by both the OC and Brohm (he might not be looking at his options downfield).  In the first 56 or 57 minutes Brohm had 10-12 Tds and 130 or so yards passing.  He padded his stats, if you can call 184 yards padding, playing a prevent defense in those final few minutes when the game was out of reach.  Terrible game from him and that's no surprise.

Ok let's just say Brohm was terrible. Marve was worse.... common theme there tho is what??? The play calling sucks. I'll say it one more time. Willy. Ray. BLM.. name him... it's irrelevant if the play calling sucks. 12 carries for our runningbacks lol.

If all the QBs suck, maybe the problem is the guy bringing them in. Fire MB if you want (I would), but the best offensive minds in the world wouldn't be able to craft an offense behind a guy who struggles to go through reads and hit WRs (Brohm) and another that can pretty much only run (Marve).

Brohm wasn't the problem tho. Our OC calling predictable plays is. Running backs get all off 10 carries combined. Ray BLM willy Marve Brohm is irrelevant if the play calling sucks

I would take this kind of post from you more seriously if you made the same excuses for Marve. You didn't. You chose to crap all over him instead.

Marve wasn't 21 of 26 for 184 yards. If you really think brohm was the problem I suggest you watch again.

When you only manage 11 first downs in the first 56 minutes of the game along with 120 yards passing you are the problem.  Can't understand how you don't see this.  He only managed that second-last drive because Sasky was playing prevent.  The game was out of reach.

Brohm wasn't the problem tho. Our OC calling predictable plays is. Running backs get all off 10 carries combined. Ray BLM willy Marve Brohm is irrelevant if the play calling sucks

I would take this kind of post from you more seriously if you made the same excuses for Marve. You didn't. You chose to crap all over him instead.

Marve wasn't 21 of 26 for 184 yards. If you really think brohm was the problem I suggest you watch again.

Yea but ressurection is marves rah rah guy tho so any chance he gets to dog anyone other then marve..

Yes, Bellefeuille is terrible, but even worse than him is Brohm.

I don't just declare players crap at the drop of a hat, but Brohm has been god awful his entire pro career and I still gave him a shot.  Fact is, when he got time last season he sucked. There was no excuse of "he didn't know the playbook" or anything like that, he was here even before Willy and when he got in he showed nothing.

I'll give players the benefit of the doubt, probably too much, but after nothing but pick 6's and showing zero arm strength in several opportunities when do you draw the line? People bashed Dinwiddie for having a noodle arm.. Dinwiddie was Michael Bishop compared to Brohm.

Bellefeuille is bad, but no one's holding a gun to the QB's head to throw that 3 yard check down. It was still him calling the plays when Willy was under center and if you'll recall, Willy would throw long passes fairly often. Brohm goes to the check down 95% of the time, unless he's feeling adventurous and throws to a receiver beyond 10 yards!

Yea but ressurection is marves rah rah guy tho so any chance he gets to dog anyone other then marve..

I'm done with marve and behind Nichols now based on evidence.

Ok let's just say Brohm was terrible. Marve was worse.... common theme there tho is what??? The play calling sucks. I'll say it one more time. Willy. Ray. BLM.. name him... it's irrelevant if the play calling sucks. 12 carries for our runningbacks lol.

The running backs were given an opportunity to carry the ball throughout the game and what did they manage.  2 gains of 5 yards with the rest falling in the range of 0 - 4 yards gained.  You go on and on about the lack of running plays every week despite evidence that the team is gaining very little from the run.  If they called 4 or 5 more runs a game they wouldn't end up gaining any more significant yardage and the drives would still stall.  The o-line is simply not good enough.  But go ahead and insist that the Bombers should call 25 -30 runs a game when they average 3 yards a carry.  Winning strategy bud.

What did Brohm do out there? Dinking 3 yard passes? hey great job.

Just you ever pause for a moment and reflect on the fact that maybe the short passes were the called plays by the OC?  Brohm is clearly not the answer, but let's be a little bit rational.

The running backs were given an opportunity to carry the ball throughout the game and what did they manage.  2 gains of 5 yards with the rest falling in the range of 0 - 4 yards gained.  You go on and on about the lack of running plays every week despite evidence that the team is gaining very little from the run.  If they called 4 or 5 more runs a game they wouldn't end up gaining any more significant yardage and the drives would still stall.  The o-line is simply not good enough.  But go ahead and insist that the Bombers should call 25 -30 runs a game when they average 3 yards a carry.  Winning strategy bud.

Look at the running plays Chapdelaine called and the ones MB called...  everything bombers did was up the middle, Chap spread it out - thats how you commit to the run

I mentioned Michael Bishop earlier.. I sat live in attendance as Bishop, known primarily for being dumb as a post but having a rocket for an arm started and won a game in Toronto less than a week after being signed by the Bombers in '09. Under Mike "6 reverses to Brock Ralph per game, minimum!" Kelly, no less.

If Nichols doesn't start the Banjo Bowl, fire everybody. B)

I mentioned Michael Bishop earlier.. I sat live in attendance as Bishop, known primarily for being dumb as a post but having a rocket for an arm started and won a game in Toronto less than a week after being signed by the Bombers in '09. Under Mike "6 reverses to Brock Ralph per game, minimum!" Kelly, no less.

That was the game in Toronto where Medlock hit the upright at the end? I was there too. Good times.

Sometimes you just get sick of these message boards and decide there are better things to do. Why ***** really. It's pointless. Game is over and personally I move on. Rather play with the 9 month old then read the same old from the same old. Have fun tho.

Yea its tiresome enough defending oshea on good days.. After a day like today i tend to let things settle and review the tape (lol)before passing judgement.. Rationale thoughts as opposed to schtizophrenic, anger posting.

That was the game in Toronto where Medlock hit the upright at the end? I was there too. Good times.

The very same.