Yeah leave in Brohm Mos.....

bb1

Brohm wasn't the problem tho. Our OC calling predictable plays is. Running backs get all off 10 carries combined. Ray BLM willy Marve Brohm is irrelevant if the play calling sucks

Ok but who keeps our OC around? I agree BTW running Walker up the middle every time don't you know your personnel MB?

I see no reason to pull Brohm.  He didn't lose the game for us. 

He didn't take the contact the kicker penalty

He didn't take any of the 17 or so penalties

However I would love to know if he can throw a ball more than 10 yards 

If I lived in Wpg I would kidnap MB and lock him in the basement of some house on Higgins until the end of the season

If I lived in Wpg I would kidnap MB and lock him in the basement of some house on Higgins until the end of the season

Brohm did nothing to help us win either.

Brohm wasn't the problem tho. Our OC calling predictable plays is. Running backs get all off 10 carries combined. Ray BLM willy Marve Brohm is irrelevant if the play calling sucks

I would take this kind of post from you more seriously if you made the same excuses for Marve. You didn't. You chose to crap all over him instead.

Marve wasn't 21 of 26 for 184 yards. If you really think brohm was the problem I suggest you watch again.

I would take this kind of post from you more seriously if you made the same excuses for Marve. You didn't. You chose to crap all over him instead.
Because Marve played horribly last game. Broom didn't play great but he wasn't to blame for this loss.

What benefit did we have to leave Brohm in? We all know Matt Nichols is going to be the starter. Why not look at Davis, or even Nichols later in the fourth quarter? The game is over and Brohm might not even be on the roster by Tuesday. 

There was simply no benefit to having him in there. You can sell me the line that he knows the playbook and has experience all you want, but by the time the game was out of hand, it was time to start thinking about next week. 

The problem I have with Mike O'Shea is that there are a lot of times when I think he simply refuses to think about the big picture. We make the same playcalls, the same roster decisions, we do the same things every week. Go for two? No thanks, apparently. Late in the game, why go for it on third down when football clichés say you should "take the points"? Oh, we missed the FG anyways. Pull Brohm to start evaluating your other QBs? No need to do that.

It is time to fire Kyle Walters and Mike O'Shea. This simply can't go on any further. A bad roster being lead by a bad coach. Promote Richie Hall to interim HC and re-evaluate the franchise once again this offseason.

Marve wasn't 21 of 26 for 184 yards. If you really think brohm was the problem I suggest you watch again.

What did Brohm do out there? Dinking 3 yard passes? hey great job.

I see no reason to pull Brohm. He didn't lose the game for us.

If I lived in Wpg I would kidnap MB and lock him in the basement of some house on Higgins until the end of the season

Well when we recovered that weird out of bounds by Demski, Brohm did nothing when he had to score.That I put on him.Gotta put it in.

Brohm did nothing to help us win either.

Yeah yeah yeah...even if we won today you'd still be calling for everyone's head. 

You used to have a good reputation here and was well respected but your blind hatred of everything WBB is getting old.  

What did Brohm do out there? Dinking 3 yard passes? hey great job.

Brohms average pass was 5 yards. He ran directly into sacks. Under threw players by routine. Was slow to make decisions. This is why we had a whopping 10 points going into the final parts of the game before garbage time. And if not for the gifted turn over we woudlnt even would have had that touchdown.

Brohm was no btter than Marve. Period.

I see no reason to pull Brohm. He didn't lose the game for us.

If I lived in Wpg I would kidnap MB and lock him in the basement of some house on Higgins until the end of the season

Let's talk about the contact the kicker when u use a guy (Willie)a Rec who obviously doesn't know how to angle at the punter so if you miss the punter you don't contact him who's fault is that?

Brohm played it safe...  he won't be able to do that in Winnipeg - every time he looked downfield, he chickened out.

MB and Brohm are made for each other.  Can put up decent numbers as long as it doesn't matter... teams know they can just turn it on and shut them down at will.

Even with basic predictable plays, Brohm had chances to get the ball to the playmakers. He did not. I don't have the game tape but I'm thinking Sasks HH's Cb's DB's weren't that good.

I think though everyone's right. Recipe for disaster is a head coach trying to find his way, an unimaginative OC, a below average OL with a semi-pro QB. Sprinkle in a discipline problem. Yikes.

Next week, Nichols gets the ball to our playmakers and we win.