Yeah leave in Brohm Mos.....

bb1

With Marve's injury I don't think we can release Brohm. You can't play out the rest of the season with 3 QB's that in total have not started a single game with the team.

We have to live with him for the rest of the season at least.

Strange logic... Brohm had started one game in the CFL coming into this season.  Marve had one as well.  

Now they each have two... is this really a big difference from someone like Franklin or Cato who started raw?

Brohm wasn't the problem tho. Our OC calling predictable plays is. Running backs get all off 10 carries combined. Ray BLM willy Marve Brohm is irrelevant if the play calling sucks

I would take this kind of post from you more seriously if you made the same excuses for Marve. You didn't. You chose to crap all over him instead.

Marve wasn't 21 of 26 for 184 yards. If you really think brohm was the problem I suggest you watch again.

varying levels of horrible.  It's not like Brohm's only option on second and long is to throw a 5 yard pass.  The man is simply incapable of throwing intermediate or long passes on a consistent basis.  Just an awful Qb really.

All you guys bashing Brohm in this thread are in the wrong thread. He is not the villain in this piece. He still must go, but it wasn't his fault we lost that game. Go to the Bellefeuille thread, there you'll see the problem.

And exactly which others of the 17 losses Bombers have recorded since starting 5-1 in 2014 would be Brian Brohm's fault?

All you guys bashing Brohm in this thread are in the wrong thread. He is not the villain in this piece. He still must go, but it wasn't his fault we lost that game. Go to the Bellefeuille thread, there you'll see the problem.

And exactly which others of the 17 losses Bombers have recorded since starting 5-1 in 2014 would be Brian Brohm's fault?

Why are you excluding the 5-1 start? Are they not part of the 2014 season?

But I don't get your point. I'm talking about yesterday's game, and Brohm's involvement in that one game. What are you talking about?

Someone here called Brohm a semi-pro QB. Agree on this 1000%. He is. 

Friesen (I think it was him) in an article I read here in the Journal about signing Nichols also hit it right on the head - signing Nichols was a 'great' move but why are they doing something like that now? Why wait until it is too late - either they are stupid or cannot evaluate talent. Either way..... if it walks like a clown and acts like a clown ..............

Sometimes you just get sick of these message boards and decide there are better things to do. Why ***** really. It's pointless. Game is over and personally I move on. Rather play with the 9 month old then read the same old from the same old. Have fun tho.

Goalie - the reason why is we are all passionate Bomber fans. And even though a lot of us disagree with each other (and some hurl insults I love that but it proves the frustration) we all share something and we need to sound off somewhere or else we'll explode.  I always feel better after going for a rant on here. It's like therapy lol. Even if people disagree with it - at least they read it and share my pain. Maybe this message board name should be changed from "Morning Big Blue" to "Big Blue Group Therapy" lol.